• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am Just so Excited to Start!!

In summary, a group of people are discussing a Pampered Chef party that took place two days ago. The host of the party has decided to become a consultant and has received 4 bookings. They are excited to receive their starter kit and are asking for a list of its contents. The group offers advice for getting started and praises the company for its perks and support. They wish the new consultant good luck in their business.
kitchenmom
:) Hi to all! I hosted my Pampered Chef party 2 days ago and my PC rep announced at my show that I was signing on to be a consultant and I got 4 bookings!! I am just so excited that I can't wait to get my starter kit! Could someone please send me what you get in the current starter kit? I know I saw somewhere the list of EVERYTHING you get but now I can't find it! Thanks!
Anxious mom!!
Cris

Congratulations! You are getting a great start!

You should have gotten a flyer from your recruiter with everything pictured there. I have attached the Fall Winter brochure and the flyer listing all the items. The starter kit will be the same for the new season but the Bonus kits will change - they haven't put the new flyers up yet. At least it will give you an idea.

You can also go onto the PC website and see the kit and a lot more information! If your recruiter doesn't have a website you can email me privately and I will send you my link - we aren't allowed to put it on this site.

I wish you the best in your business!

Attachments

• ss_brochure_en_us.pdf
    134.9 KB · Views: 339
  • ss_bonus_flyer.pdf
    347.4 KB · Views: 339
Good Luck Cris! You've joined a wonderful company and a wonderful support group here on ChefSuccess! When you get your Starter Kit - try not to get to excited!!!!! :D

kitchenmom said:
:) Hi to all! I hosted my Pampered Chef party 2 days ago and my PC rep announced at my show that I was signing on to be a consultant and I got 4 bookings!! I am just so excited that I can't wait to get my starter kit! Could someone please send me what you get in the current starter kit? I know I saw somewhere the list of EVERYTHING you get but now I can't find it! Thanks!
Anxious mom!!
Cris
That's so exciting!! You sound like me when I started...I first hosted my own show and had so much fun doing that, could see it was a GREAT deal to host and decided I wanted something more for myself. Now, three years later, I'm loving it and it's taken me (of I've taken it :confused: ) way farther than I thought I would! I'm going on a Caribbean cruise this year thanks to PC and treating my husband and me to our first cruise! :D This company treats us so well, it's amazing. They make it really easy to earn some incentives throughout the year, especially this new cookware line one, which hopefully you've heard about. Because you'll get to earn a piece for FREE!

Have a great time with this business. I have a one year old and a four year old and life can get crazy at times, but it's sooo worth it to have PC for myself to keep my sane. :D

Congratulations on your decision to join a great company. I would like to suggest that you start now, thinking of as many people as you can and OVERBOOK for March. #1, there will be cancellations. #2, you don't want to miss out on all the extra specials they're offering right now.

Congrats!I too am new and am loving it! Before I even got my kit, I started booking shows. I would recommend that to any new recruit. Just make sure you give enough time for you to get familiar with your kit. Start making calls, talking to friends, neighbors, family, anyone you can think of. This site has helped me alot. Good luck and have fun!

Welcome!And good luck to you and your new business! You will love PC and the wonderful people and all the perks we get!

Congrats!

1. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn flexible income, receive discounts on products, and be a part of a supportive community. You also have the chance to build your own business and work on your own schedule.

2. How do I get started as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To get started, you can reach out to a current consultant or visit our website to find a local consultant. They will guide you through the process of signing up and getting your starter kit. You can also attend a Pampered Chef party to learn more about the business and products.

3. What is included in the starter kit?

The starter kit includes over $450 worth of products and business supplies. It also includes access to training and support to help you get started on your Pampered Chef journey. The exact contents may vary depending on the current promotion.

4. Do I need to have cooking experience to be a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, you do not need to have cooking experience to be a Pampered Chef consultant. Our products are designed to be easy to use for anyone, regardless of their level of cooking experience. We also provide training and resources to help you learn and improve your skills.

5. What is the time commitment required to be a Pampered Chef consultant?

The time commitment can vary depending on your goals and availability. Generally, consultants spend about 5-10 hours per week on their Pampered Chef business. However, you can adjust your schedule to fit your needs and lifestyle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Alicia Denman
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
texaschef1
  • scoutinghokie
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • RaniaTreadwell