• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking Up Change: A Journey to a One-Hour Show

In summary, the speaker shares that they have been watching cooking shows and completing training courses, leading them to change their approach to their own shows. They used to do two recipes and have two-hour long shows, but now they will do one recipe and make it interactive. They will also occasionally review other courses and focus on getting others excited about the business. Their goal is to have a one-hour show and become a full-time PC and Director by the end of the year. They are making themselves accountable to others and are excited for the change.
ChefCKHall
Hello cheffies! I just spent some free time (don't get it often) watching the cooking shows in action (the three gals) and finishing up the training courses this morning. Wow, I am changing everything up.

I have had shows for nine years before I started the beginning of February this year. I never had a training show, just jumped right in and followed the footsteps of my awesomely successful AD (recruiter). Because I was stubborn, she would do two recipes for me and that is what I have been doing. My shows seemed to be all me and two hours long. Not that I mind and I do them well (sold over 20K in four months) but I have been booking four shows a weekend and that is an investment of time (still work full time)

ONE HOUR SHOW! I am changing it up as of today! One recipe will be made and it will be an interactive show - I am not going to do it all but some! I WILL also do a dessert (chocolate cake in DCB) as a second cuz it is fast but will already have the cake mixed up and waiting to just plop the icing in and cook (my commercial time will be here).

I am SO excited to make the change. I would love to have a one hour cooking show and that is now my goal.

- I will watch these clips twice weekly to keep it fresh, and occasionally review other courses too!

- I will get people excited about the biz (I think what is keeping them away is the work that I do while the show - yes, I am entertaining but they need to see them doing it!)

- I will be full-time PC and Director by the end of the year!

I am making myself accountable to you to DO IT!

Love and good food to all! CK

Good for you.

Congrat's on an awesome start ($20,000 in 4 months!)

Congratulations! Change is good. I look forward to updates from you.

1. What is "Cooking Up Change"?

"Cooking Up Change" is a one-hour show that takes you on a journey through the world of cooking, featuring delicious recipes, helpful tips, and inspiring stories of how food brings people together. It is a celebration of all things food and cooking!

2. Who is involved in the production of "Cooking Up Change"?

"Cooking Up Change" is produced by Pampered Chef, a company that specializes in high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. The show also features talented chefs, home cooks, and special guests who share their expertise and passion for cooking.

3. How can I watch "Cooking Up Change"?

Currently, "Cooking Up Change" can be watched on the Pampered Chef YouTube channel or on the company's website. You can also follow Pampered Chef on social media for updates and announcements about upcoming episodes.

4. Can I submit my own recipe to be featured on "Cooking Up Change"?

Yes, Pampered Chef welcomes submissions for recipes to be featured on the show. You can submit your recipe through the company's website, and if selected, you may have the opportunity to appear on the show and cook your recipe with the hosts.

5. Is "Cooking Up Change" suitable for all skill levels?

Absolutely! "Cooking Up Change" is designed to be enjoyable and informative for all levels of cooking experience. Whether you are a beginner or an expert, you will find something to learn and be inspired by on the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• StacieB
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • cookn' katie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies