• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am Having a Pampered Chef Bunco Show This Week and Wanted to Know if Anyone

All the guests brought a cookbook and we had a contest to see who could make the best dish based on the ingredients in their book. The winner got a nice prize.
lde1403
I am having a PC Bunco show this week and wanted to know if anyone else had ever done a show of this kind and how it went.

Also, I am looking for the game where the host calls the guests and tells them to "bring something" as a way to do RSVP calls. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Not sure about BUNCO but have a couple suggestions on what to bring with them. I have heard of dressing up a banana and having a contest on whose is the best, then using the bananas for banana splits afterwards. Have also heard of ugliest pot holder contest or ugliest spatula/scraper. Then maybe giving the winner a new scraper or a % off if they purchase a new one.

I often call my host about 3 days before the show and tell her to call all her guests and ask them to bring their "rattiest" cookbook for a "Rattiest Cookbook Contest". It's fun, and it gives the host an "excuse" for calling her guests. I award a Season's Best to the winner.

The other night, a lady brought a cookbook from the '50s and read a portion of it to us. Something about men being particular about how their eggs are cooked, so it "behooves" the new bride to learn how to make them! She won the contest hands down.

At conference I bought a $20 box that included a bundle of 2001 SB's. I walked around and traded for some more. Now I award the winners with a "vintage cookbook" in honor of their own vintage one.

What a great idea!!!! I know some people who's cookbooks definitely qualify as "ratty" but they are very reluctant to part with them. Exchanging for a new one could be the way to go.

Thanks for sharing!!

Jill Wright
Director, Benicia, CA
[email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/jillscooking

We didn't take their ratty ones; we just had a contest!

1. What is a Pampered Chef Bunco show?

A Pampered Chef Bunco show is a fun and interactive event where a Pampered Chef consultant demonstrates and sells kitchen and cooking products while guests play the popular dice game, Bunco. It's a great way to learn about new products, try out tasty recipes, and have a fun night with friends.

2. How do I host a Pampered Chef Bunco show?

To host a Pampered Chef Bunco show, simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date for the event. As the host, you will invite guests, provide a location for the event, and help promote the show. Your consultant will handle the rest, including providing all the necessary materials and products for the show.

3. Are there any benefits to hosting a Pampered Chef Bunco show?

Yes, there are several benefits to hosting a Pampered Chef Bunco show. As the host, you will receive free and discounted products based on the sales from the show. You will also have the opportunity to earn additional rewards and discounts based on the number of guests who book their own Pampered Chef parties at your show.

4. Can I customize the menu for my Pampered Chef Bunco show?

Yes, you can customize the menu for your Pampered Chef Bunco show. Your consultant will work with you to choose recipes that fit your preferences, dietary restrictions, and budget. You can also request specific products or themes for your show, such as a holiday or seasonal theme.

5. What should I expect at a Pampered Chef Bunco show?

At a Pampered Chef Bunco show, you can expect to have a fun and relaxed evening with friends while learning about and trying out new Pampered Chef products. Your consultant will provide a demonstration of the products, as well as games and prizes during the Bunco game. You will also have the opportunity to purchase any products that interest you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • krzymomof4