• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Excited for Sizzle in July: My First Conference as a New Director!

In summary, "I Am Going to Sizzle!" is a cooking blog written by a food enthusiast who goes by the name "Sizzle". The blog features a variety of recipes, cooking tips, and personal stories about the joy of cooking and sharing meals with loved ones. The recipes on the blog are designed to be easy to follow with step-by-step instructions and photos. The blog also welcomes guest submissions and has active social media accounts for readers to connect and stay updated on new posts.
Bren706
Gold Member
I know it's still early, but I am so excited! Although I have attended each and every Spring/Fall Launch, I have not attended a conference since 2008 because we have not been able to afford it. This year the hubby has agreed to let me put some of our tax refund toward going to Sizzle in July! I will be walking as a new Director too! I can't wait to see all my Cheffer friends :)

Congratulations, Brenda!

You are going to have a blast!

1. What is "I Am Going to Sizzle!" about?

"I Am Going to Sizzle!" is a cooking blog created by a passionate food enthusiast. It features various recipes, cooking tips and tricks, and personal anecdotes about the joy of cooking and sharing meals with loved ones.

2. Who writes the posts on "I Am Going to Sizzle!"?

The posts on "I Am Going to Sizzle!" are written by the creator and owner of the blog, who goes by the pseudonym "Sizzle".

3. Are the recipes on "I Am Going to Sizzle!" easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes on "I Am Going to Sizzle!" are designed to be easy to follow for home cooks of all levels. They are accompanied by step-by-step instructions and photos to make the cooking process as smooth as possible.

4. Can I submit my own recipe to be featured on "I Am Going to Sizzle!"?

Absolutely! "I Am Going to Sizzle!" welcomes guest submissions and would love to feature your unique recipe on the blog. Simply send in your recipe and a brief description to the email provided on the blog's contact page.

5. Can I connect with "I Am Going to Sizzle!" on social media?

Yes, "I Am Going to Sizzle!" has active social media accounts on platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. You can follow the blog to stay updated on new posts and interact with other food lovers in the community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
JaimeQ
  • cookinforyou