1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: I am fairly new to PC and I have a question - I have noticed that PC

1. Sooner PC

Sooner PC Member

I am fairly new to PC and I have a question - I have noticed that PC will have mid seson items that they release and have pink items for breast cancer. Does anyone have the tentative dates that these are usually released and can we earn them like we did on the spring samples. I was in my SS3 when I found out that my sale in December earned my Spring products and I only had 1 show so now I am stuck buying the spring samples. If I had a month that this was going to happen, I could mark my calendar to make sure I had enough shows to cover it.

Boomer Sooner
    Shannon Overstreet

Jan 24, 2006
  2. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

They have not yet announced when we will be working toward earning the mid-season and HWC products but since they both will be available in May I am thinking March will be the month. BUT then they just might have us earning mid-season in February and HWC in March. Book a full February and then ask everyone at your parties and you will be sure to have enough shows to earn the products whichever month!

Jan 24, 2006
  3. afshea

afshea Member

Don't forget....

Don't forget that you are "stuck" buying the products at a 50% discount. Not a bad deal.

Jan 24, 2006
Have something to add?