• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I am fairly new to PC and I have a question - I have noticed that PC

Sooner PC

Sep 30, 2005
I am fairly new to PC and I have a question - I have noticed that PC will have mid seson items that they release and have pink items for breast cancer. Does anyone have the tentative dates that these are usually released and can we earn them like we did on the spring samples. I was in my SS3 when I found out that my sale in December earned my Spring products and I only had 1 show so now I am stuck buying the spring samples. If I had a month that this was going to happen, I could mark my calendar to make sure I had enough shows to cover it.

Boomer Sooner
Shannon Overstreet

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
Sooner PC said:
I am fairly new to PC and I have a question - I have noticed that PC will have mid seson items that they release and have pink items for breast cancer. Does anyone have the tentative dates that these are usually released and can we earn them like we did on the spring samples. I was in my SS3 when I found out that my sale in December earned my Spring products and I only had 1 show so now I am stuck buying the spring samples. If I had a month that this was going to happen, I could mark my calendar to make sure I had enough shows to cover it.

Boomer Sooner
Shannon Overstreet
They have not yet announced when we will be working toward earning the mid-season and HWC products but since they both will be available in May I am thinking March will be the month. BUT then they just might have us earning mid-season in February and HWC in March. Book a full February and then ask everyone at your parties and you will be sure to have enough shows to earn the products whichever month!

afshea

Jan 6, 2006
Don't forget....

Don't forget that you are "stuck" buying the products at a 50% discount. Not a bad deal.