• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I am drawing a blank on this

kam

Legacy Member
Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
I gave up my personal website last month. I am scaling back, etc.

But, now my mom would like to order a few items off the outlet and I would like to put the order in for her.

I can't order like a customer and have the commission come to me since I don't have a website?? Is this right?

TIA.

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Right. You have to have a website to take outlet orders. Sorry!:(

aka1908

Novice Member
Feb 5, 2009
No you can't :( That is one of the perks to the website from what I understand.

kam

Legacy Member
Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
That's what I figured. Shoot. :(

Thanks!

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
She's welcome to order from my website! ;)

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
You can order things for yourself though on CC. I guess, in that respect, you could buy things for others, too. Just you won't get credit for them as sales.

kam

Legacy Member
Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
You can order things for yourself though on CC. I guess, in that respect, you could buy things for others, too. Just you won't get credit for them as sales.

Yeah, that's what I WAS going to do...but I just got an individual order and that order plus the Outlet stuff plus maybe 1 more small order would keep me active this month. Oh well. Thanks!

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
Oh darn, that's too bad. :(

dannyzmom

Legend Member
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2005
Kam -- some suggestions about keeping your PWS and how to make it more than pay for itself.

- at EVERY show, ask EVERY guest at checkout time for their email address. Input it into your customer connection on your PWS
-then, every 2 weeks, send an email out thru your customer connection to everyone on your contacts list letting them know upcoming specials, what's in the outlet, etc - always make sure it has a compelling subject line so they won't delete it

- give out biz cards with your PWS address every chance you get
- get biz cards from the people you meet when out & about and add them to your customer connection

- on your emails, set up a signature line with your PWS...this way any time you send an email - out goes your link...makes it worth forwarding those cheesy jokes

Follow those steps and in no time your PWS will more than pay for itself each month
Hope this helps :)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
KJP
Replies
Views
csnteacher
Replies