• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grilling Chicken for Patio Party: Harvest & Mojito Salad Recipes?

In summary, the best way to grill chicken for a patio party is to marinate it beforehand and preheat the grill. The cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of the chicken and a meat thermometer should be used to ensure it reaches 165°F. The same marinade can be used for both the chicken and salad, but be sure to reserve some for the salad and avoid using any marinade that has been in contact with raw chicken. A great side dish to serve with grilled chicken is a harvest or mojito salad. To prevent the chicken from sticking to the grill, oil the grates and avoid moving the chicken too much while it's cooking.
JDooley
I am doing a patio party this weekend and was looking up past threads on this site and found recommendations for the Harvest Chicken Salad and Chicken Mojito Salad. I cannot find these recipes anywhere. Does anyone know where I can find them or have those available?

I want to grill the chicken using the skewer sticks Demo the grill basket and then I was going to make a salad in the Bamboo bowl. I thought this would cut 3 tasks down to 2 doubling the chicken into the salad...
Any other ideas out there are welcome... I am still playing with the demo.

Thanks!
Jessica

Re: SaladsThe Harvest Chicken Salad was in a Season's Best, F/W 2007 maybe? You can check CC.

Re: SaladsMojito Chicken Salad is in the Grill It Quick recipe book.Harvest Chicken Salad was in a Season's Best, you can find it behind CC.Actually, you can do a recipe search behind CC and you would have found teh information that I just gave you. Lots of info behind CC!

What is the best way to grill chicken for a patio party?

The best way to grill chicken for a patio party is to marinate it beforehand. This will add flavor and help keep the chicken juicy. Also, make sure to preheat the grill and oil the grates before cooking.

How long should I cook chicken on the grill?

The cooking time for chicken on the grill will depend on the thickness of the chicken breasts. On average, it takes about 6-8 minutes per side for a medium-sized chicken breast. It is important to use a meat thermometer to ensure the internal temperature reaches 165°F.

Can I use the same marinade for both the chicken and the salad?

Yes, you can use the same marinade for both the chicken and the salad. However, make sure to reserve some of the marinade for the salad and do not use the marinade that has been in contact with raw chicken.

What is a good side dish to serve with grilled chicken for a patio party?

A great side dish to serve with grilled chicken for a patio party is a harvest salad. This salad combines seasonal fruits and vegetables with a tangy vinaigrette dressing. Another option is a refreshing mojito salad made with cucumber, mint, and lime.

How can I prevent my chicken from sticking to the grill?

To prevent your chicken from sticking to the grill, make sure to oil the grates before cooking. You can also brush some oil onto the chicken before placing it on the grill. Additionally, avoid moving the chicken too much while it's cooking as this can cause it to stick.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • kitchendivinity
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KCPChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies