• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am Coming Back to Pampered Chef

In summary, you can be successful your 2nd, 3rd or subsequent time signing with PC. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
milkangel
I am back and a few questions for you all.hi all i aa so excite to be coming back to PC. got lots of shows lined up and 2 booths. has any one on here came back and done even better. also i hav a possible recruit.
my new recruiter is gone for the weekend at a fundraiser but i submitted the aggrement this afternoon and i got one e-mail from pc but will iget a new consultants # and password if i am how long will it take to get it? i tryed updating my p3 but it wont let me yet. i thought they sent the #ers right out. thanks

Last edited:
Welcome back! I hope your second time around far exceeds your first time! Congrats on the bookings, booths and possible recruit!! Sounds like you're off to a great start!

Welcome back! Yes, you can be successful your 2nd, 3rd or subsequent time signing. I have a gal on my team who's proved that theory to be true! :D

Where there's a will, there's a way. Just look back & think (and you don't have to answer this question here to us, this is more for YOU to think about yourself):
  • If there's ONE thing that you could change this time around, what would it be & why?
  • If there's ONE thing that you'd do exactly the same, what would it be and why?

Once you are honest with yourself on those 2 things and you are ready to implement a new plan & not repeat the thing you'd change, you'll be laying the groundwork for a successful business.

And if you even THINK that you might have missed some of the basics the first time around, don't be bashful. Do the online training, read the policy, ask your recruiter/upline for training, etc. We don't know what we don't know. The more you do know, the more successful you can be. ;)

Even if you know you know things take the training. Something new will jump out at you or at the very least it'll remind you of things you forgot.

Hello there! Congratulations on coming back to Pampered Chef! It's great to hear that you have lots of shows lined up and even have a possible recruit. Coming back to PC can definitely lead to even more success than before, as you already have a customer base and experience under your belt.As for your questions, it usually takes around 24-48 hours to receive your consultant number and password from PC after submitting your agreement. If you haven't received it yet, I would recommend reaching out to your recruiter or contacting PC directly for an update. As for updating your P3, sometimes it takes a little longer for the system to catch up, so I would suggest trying again in a day or two.Best of luck with your upcoming shows and recruit! Keep us updated on your progress. Happy cooking!

1. What does "I Am Coming Back to Pampered Chef" mean?

"I Am Coming Back to Pampered Chef" is a phrase used to indicate that a previous consultant is returning to the company after a break or hiatus.

2. Can I still use my old consultant account if I am coming back to Pampered Chef?

Yes, as long as your account is still active and in good standing, you can continue to use your old consultant account when you return to Pampered Chef.

3. Do I have to purchase a new starter kit if I am returning to Pampered Chef?

No, you do not have to purchase a new starter kit if you are returning to Pampered Chef. However, you may choose to purchase a new kit if you want to update your product inventory.

4. Are there any special incentives for consultants who are coming back to Pampered Chef?

Yes, there are often special incentives and promotions for consultants who are returning to Pampered Chef. These can include discounted starter kits and bonus rewards for reaching certain sales goals.

5. Can I still attend Pampered Chef events if I am coming back to the company?

Yes, as a consultant, you are still eligible to attend Pampered Chef events and conferences, even if you are returning to the company after a break. These events are a great way to network, learn new skills, and stay up-to-date on product releases and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • LCOLACHICO
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies