• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am Bummed. I Am New to Pampered Chef. Don't Have My First Show Until the

In summary, Jessica Phone Work helps in finding leads for your business, but it is important to keep following up.
jessnaugle
I am bummed. I am new to PC. Don't have my first show until the 27th. Monday I went around my neighborhood and put fliers w/ specials, info, etc. in ALL my neighbors mailboxes (200+) and haven't heard anything. How can I get shows. I don't have any family and few friends. I really want this to work but am not sure what else to do? I am getting very down and think maybe I am not going to be as good as I was hoping. Any suggestions?
Jessica

Phone Work HELPSGet out your phone book and a notebook and start with A. Every person that lets you talk to them write down their name. I did this and was amazed. It does get discouraging, but it will eventually payoff. I made it to Adams and I live in a small town. I just told people that I was expanding my business into this area and wondered if they were interested in getting some really amazing kitchen products for FREE! :D The bigger the town the more possibilities!!!!

That's a great idea about the phone book! Or your subdivision's directory too. I think it's great that you handed out 200+ flyers, but the key to those is really needing to follow up with them! You may get the occasional person who contacts you all on their own, but the majority won't. That's why giving them a follow up call is hard. If you don't have their phone numbers, be sure to talk to them when you're out and about in the neighborhood. INtroduce yourself (or remind them who you are if you've met) and let them know you're the one starting up your business in the area and tell them about it.

In this situation, the phone (or in person chats) is your friend! Just like when I send out catalogs to people who have requested them.....if I don't follow up with them, it's wasted $$.

I like the phone book idea! I'd love to hear more about what you say, Donna! What is your script? Great idea!

Been thereDon't feel like its a waste when you send out flyers and don't hear anything..
Maybe a couple of months down the line, it will pay off...It's really all a numbers game, so your number might just come up!!

Have you thought of throwing an open house at your home?? I did one when I started a couple of months ago, sent out 100 flyers in my neighborhood and got 2 (yes TWO) e-mails 3 days before the open house. One from a neighbor confirming her attendance and one from a lady who said she loved PC and was coming... I was so depressed before those emails that those 2 made my day...

Anyway..the neighbor came with 5 people from the area, and the excited lady didn't show... got almost $350 in sales, had a great time and got a booking which turned into a $747 show, which gave me a booking that was a $654 show...the excited lady, when I followed up had a kids show with me 3 weeks later... a $460 show...I still have customer care calls from those same shows and bookings still generating!!

My point...don't give up!! I have sent at least 300 flyers in the neighborhood and have never gotten a response..but I sent it nonetheless..

You'd be surprised want planting seeds can do...IT MAKES THINGS GROW!!!!

As you get more comfortable you can actually talk to your neighbors, people in the supermarket, anywhere..and you never know!!

Don't give up!!! If you want it...it's for you!!

Things will get betterAt your show on the 27th, REALLY advertise the host rewards program! Maybe offer an incentive if they book a show, offer an additional $5 to their free product value. People love free things!! Maybe something like that will push that quiet potential host into booking a show. Let your current host know that if anyone books a show at her show, she can take advantage of the monthly host special for that particular month those shows are held!

And you're not alone - all of us go through times where bookings are low and our list of people to ask seems worn out. It may take just one show or a few more to get things going again. Just don't give up!!

Fairs, open houses and market nightsAre also a good source for leads. My business was about going down for the count and these really boosted my bookings! Now I'm getting back on my feet again with 5 bookings for Sept. and 2 for Oct. already. And I still have more drawing slips with yeses and maybes i need to get to. :) Don't give up! I think I heard my director say, "The only people who really fail at this are the ones who give up." And it makes sense. Almost everyone who is making real money at this had their share of hard times getting started too. But they stuck with it, kept putting their name out there, and now they are doing great. The same will work for us!

What products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and cookbooks to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef show allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host specials. It's also a fun way to get together with friends and family and learn new recipes and cooking techniques.

Do I need to have a large guest list for my first show?

No, you do not need a large guest list for your first show. It's recommended to invite at least 10-12 people, but even a smaller group can be successful. Our consultants are trained to help you have a successful show no matter the size of your guest list.

What is the average length of a Pampered Chef show?

A Pampered Chef show typically lasts 2-3 hours, depending on the number of guests and the recipes being prepared. However, your consultant will work with you to customize the show to fit your schedule and needs.

What if I have dietary restrictions or allergies?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products to accommodate different dietary restrictions and allergies, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian options. Your consultant can help you find suitable products and recipes for your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ponvn591
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • EmilyStraw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vminaudo
  • moxiegal05