• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Newbie Consultants Find Valuable Items on eBay?

In summary, the conversation highlights the availability of various Pampered Chef products on eBay, including retired molds and Nancy's artwork. While it may seem like a good deal, it is important to be cautious as buying from current consultants goes against Pampered Chef rules. It is recommended to do a search on the issue and to be aware that buying from eBay takes away from the consultant's business and does not provide a guarantee for the product. The home office is actively working to remove illegal sites from eBay.
kitchenwitchlady
I am amazed by the items you can purchase in the PC line in ebay. I am a new consultant looking to enhance my kit. I am picking up lots of 10 or more items for next to nothing. For someone out there just getting started this is awesome.I am also stocking up on tupperware too. Ebay also has alot of Nancy's artwork items. I initally went on there looking for some retired molds for my director and I have uncovered a goldmine. :)

I know it's sometimes a great deal to get stuff from people selling their old items on ebay, if they're no longer consultants. You want to be careful though. Many people on ebay selling PC stuff are CURRENT consultants and this is against PC rules (see your Recipe for Success). I know you're new and I did the same thing when I was new (I think I bought one or two things), but I quickly realized why that wasn't a good idea.

I'd suggest doing a search on here to see posts about Ebay and you'll see LOTS of feedback on this issue, since it is a sensitive one. Although there are no rules about not being able to BUY PC items on Ebay, long ago I decided to no longer do this so I wouldn't be supporting those who are breaking the rules by selling on there. Many times people end up paying MORE than they would if they bought items through a consultant. For the heck of it, I thought I'd try to find some examples and I saw somewhere where our $3.50 Vegetable Peeler went for $7.50, PLUS SHIPPING! :eek: Plus it takes away from OUR business. The biggest difference is they wouldn't get any guarantee with products purchased off of ebay. Even for you as a consultant, if you're purchasing products off of there and something goes wrong with it, there's nothing you can do about getting it replaced. If you get it legitimately through PC, you can always return something just like a customer can. I just had a stone break that I received as part of one of my SS bonuses 2 1/2 years ago and they replaced it no problem. This is just my two cents, but if you search around on this site, you'll see lots of concerns about this issue.

Good luck to you in your new business!! :)

Last edited:
Thought you all might be interested in reading this excerpt that my director forwarded to me:
The home office has several staff members working specifically on removing illegal sites from eBay. They have already successfully shut down many sites. It’s an ongoing process. I just wanted you all to know that they’re very aware of what’s out there, and they have legal all over it! But also know this, eBay will never go away completely. There’s nothing illegal about any of our customers or resigned consultants from selling our products there.

What is included in the "Newbie Consultant Finds Goldmine" listing?

The listing includes a variety of Pampered Chef, Tupperware, and Nancy Art products that the consultant has found on Ebay. These products may include kitchen tools, cookware, storage containers, and other items from these popular brands.

Are the products in the listing brand new or used?

The listing features a mix of both brand new and gently used products. The consultant carefully inspects each item before listing it to ensure that it is in good condition and ready for use in the kitchen.

Can I find these products for cheaper elsewhere?

The prices for the products in this listing are competitive with other listings on Ebay. However, the benefit of purchasing from a consultant is that you can also receive personalized tips and advice on how to use the products effectively.

Are there any special deals or discounts available?

The consultant may occasionally offer special deals or discounts on certain products. It is best to check the listing or contact the consultant directly to inquire about any current promotions.

Can I purchase products from other brands besides Pampered Chef, Tupperware, and Nancy Art?

At this time, the listing only includes products from these three brands. However, the consultant may be able to help you find other products you are interested in or make recommendations for similar brands that offer quality kitchen products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcchris
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • kidzmom55
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg