• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am Almost Out of Receipts and Do Not Want to Order Any More This

In summary, Julie plans to print the outside order form and have the guests write on it, and then submit the show with the printed receipt. Angie recommends that you color copy the front and back of the PP receipts.
pcjulie
I am almost out of receipts and do not want to order any more this season since my schedule is not very full for Jan. and Feb. Is it okay to just make copies of the outside order forms and give everyone a PP receipt at the time of delivery? I really don't feel like spending the money on a whole new pack!

Julie Myers
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Denver, PA

Hey Julie! Do you print your receipts from Pampered Partner? What I do at my shows is print/copy the outside order form and have the guest write on it at the show. I don't send them home with any kind of receipt. Then, when I submit the show, I print a receipt through PP and send it to my host with a thank you letter attached to each receipt. If you need more info, please post it! :)

Yes Julie, you can do that . I did that myself for December. Just make sure you print both the front and back pages of the outside order form. I just took mine to a local copy shop and made copies of them.

I use these instead of order forms.
You can modify the info to your own. And you'd also have to change the shipping and taxes.

Attachments

• receipt.doc
    130 KB · Views: 480
Thanks for your quick replies!

Pampered Partner receiptsI am running low on receipts as well, and don't really want to order unless just have to. Has anyone ever color copied the front and back of the Pampered Partner receipts? I was told that it could be done, but don't want to do something wrong. I don't really see what the difference would be seeing how the original PP receipts don't have a watermark of any sort making it official.??? Can I get some feedback? I am a Future Director and don't want to be a bad example to my recruits or anybody else for that matter. :confused:

OfficialAngela,

In order for your customer to have an official receipt it has to be on official paper. They are only $2.50 for 100 and they should be good even after the changeover. Remember that the changeover doesn't take place until March 1st. So you still have 2 full months to use them.

MargI just wanted to mention to you that you have two rates on your receipt for shipping. You have $4.75 in the column on the right (where it counts the most :) ) and then you have $4.50 at the top of the direct shipping section on the left. Just thought you'd like to know in case you missed it. :)

It's my understanding that we are required to provide a valid receipt to each guest at the time of their payment as the guarantee info is on there and the 3 days cancellation rule too. The guests have the right to cancel their order within 3 business days. I believe this is a requirement of the DSA that TPC is a part of. Can you borrow a few order forms from your director to get you through? The only thing that will change for the write in forms is the wish list. So if you bought a pack of receipts you could just remove the F/W 2005 wishlist and they would still be good to use. :) I have a whole pack extra so that's what I plan to do. :)

These are the ones I use, I got one format from someone else on this site and changed it for the next months. I have attached Jan and Feb. I just cut off the bottom at the show for temporary use and supply them with a pampered partner reciept when products arrive.

Attachments

• Outside Order Form-Jan062.doc
    587 KB · Views: 317
  • Outside Order Form-Feb062.doc
    412.5 KB · Views: 300

1. What should I do if I am almost out of receipts and do not want to order any more?

You can either contact your upline consultant or customer service to request more receipts, or you can download and print them yourself from the Pampered Chef website.

2. Can I use my own receipts instead of ordering more from Pampered Chef?

Yes, as long as the receipts include all the necessary information (date, order number, customer name, etc.) and are legible, you can use your own receipts.

3. How many receipts are included in a typical order from Pampered Chef?

Each order typically includes 50 receipts, but you can request more if needed.

4. Will my customers be able to tell if I use my own receipts instead of ordering them from Pampered Chef?

No, as long as your receipts include all the necessary information and look professional, your customers will not be able to tell the difference.

5. Can I order more receipts in bulk to save money?

Yes, you can order bulk receipts by contacting customer service. Bulk orders may also qualify for discounted pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tracyt
  • chefgirlrd