• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Back in the Game: My Journey to Becoming an Active Seller Once Again"

In summary, the conversation revolved around a Pampered Chef consultant who had not sold anything since December due to uncertainty about the economy. However, they have decided to become active again by doing a $150 show before July 31st and renewing their membership. They were encouraged by another consultant who shared their own success despite the current economic climate. The consultant offered advice to not listen to negative news and to utilize resources for a successful business. The conversation ended with well wishes and welcome back messages.
Oklabell
I have not sold anything since Dec. because I did not know what the economy was going to do. I have never been a high seller.
I needed to get a few things for someone and decided to email my old director to get someones name. She told me I just had to do a $150 show before July 31st and I will become active again plus get the change over kit.
The first thing I do is renew my membership here!
It has been fun checking up on all the new things.

Welcome Back!!!

My biggest tip is to not listen to what the news is saying about the economy. My business is still going strong if not stronger since last fall! I just had my highest show ever this month and my highest month ever last November.

wadesgirl said:
My biggest tip is to not listen to what the news is saying about the economy. My business is still going strong if not stronger since last fall! I just had my highest show ever this month and my highest month ever last November.

I agree, you business is what you make it. Welcome back and good luck!!

Hello there! I completely understand your hesitation to sell during uncertain economic times. However, I am glad to hear that you are getting back into the game and taking advantage of the opportunity to become active again. The change over kit is definitely a great incentive to jumpstart your business. And with all the new products and updates, it's an exciting time to be a Pampered Chef consultant. I wish you all the best with your $150 show and hope it leads to many more successful sales in the future. Don't forget to utilize all the resources available to you, including our team and online training materials. Happy selling!

What is "I Am Active Again!"?

"I Am Active Again!" is a line of products from Pampered Chef designed to help individuals lead a healthier and more active lifestyle.

What types of products are included in the "I Am Active Again!" line?

The "I Am Active Again!" line includes a variety of products such as water bottles, food storage containers, workout gear, and meal prep tools to support a healthy and active lifestyle.

How can I incorporate "I Am Active Again!" products into my daily routine?

There are many ways to incorporate "I Am Active Again!" products into your daily routine. You can use the water bottles to stay hydrated throughout the day, use the food storage containers to pack healthy meals and snacks, and use the workout gear to stay active and fit.

Are "I Am Active Again!" products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all "I Am Active Again!" products are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and convenience.

Can I purchase "I Am Active Again!" products individually or do I have to buy a set?

You can purchase "I Am Active Again!" products individually or in sets, depending on your needs and preferences. We offer a variety of options to fit your lifestyle and budget.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gmosullivan
Replies
Views
deanna_g
  • Gerri Widener
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Shannon Brennan