• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sales I am active again!

Oklabell

Mar 31, 2008
I have not sold anything since Dec. because I did not know what the economy was going to do. I have never been a high seller.
I needed to get a few things for someone and decided to email my old director to get someones name. She told me I just had to do a $150 show before July 31st and I will become active again plus get the change over kit.
The first thing I do is renew my membership here!
It has been fun checking up on all the new things.

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
My biggest tip is to not listen to what the news is saying about the economy. My business is still going strong if not stronger since last fall! I just had my highest show ever this month and my highest month ever last November.

Crystal Patton

Advanced Member
Sep 29, 2008
My biggest tip is to not listen to what the news is saying about the economy. My business is still going strong if not stronger since last fall! I just had my highest show ever this month and my highest month ever last November.

I agree, you business is what you make it. Welcome back and good luck!!