• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I avoid overcharging my customers on my Pampered Chef orders?

In summary, the dough dough head was not paying attention to the quantity on her orders and she made a mistake. She is trying to be more careful in the future.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
I have a bad habit of not reading quanity # on my order forms. I just had a call from a customer to make sure I didn't overcharge her on cooling racks.:cry: And no she didn't want to add it to my next order. She even had the recite there, can't you check that. I did not notice a 2 on the quanity. I am trying to slow down at order time, maybe I need to hilight the quanity that's more than one & I would notice it. Ugh am I the only one who goes through quickly or are there any other fellow dough dough heads out there?

I just received an e-mail from a host, and I did the same thing - same product. I don't do well checking the quantity, either. I tried having everyone come over by me when they checked out at my last show, so I wouldn't do the same thing. No one listened. They were a very talkative group. I think I had about two people actually come over to me when it was their turn to check out. I was more careful to check quantities this time.

Nope - you are the only one.
:)
Just kidding. I haven't done it - but then I've only done 6 parties. I don't have any trouble at all imagining me doing it. Matter of fact, I think I should check my orders from the last party.I love the highlight the >1 option. That is a great idea.ZK

Ugh... I do it ALL the time.
I am working harder at keeping an eye on the quantity column!

Just did it, too, on beer bread. Her total was only $18 and some odd change (other items, too) - you'd almost think she'd have caught it (yes, I still take responsibility, but I'd think she'd at least have an idea of what her total would be).

It happened to me a while ago. Fortunately when I was checking payments before I submitted the show I saw that the amount I recorded was more than the orders and I double checked the orders and sure enough I made the mistake of listing 1 instead of 2. I think we are so used to people mainly buying one of an item instead of 2. Another time I totally missed it and fortunately had an extra on hand to fill an order--thank goodness!

I am trying now to make sure I go line by line and not do it when I am tired and rushed (don't have a notebook so I enter orders at home). I think at shows I will circle the quantity if it is more than 1 as a reminder when I am keying it into P3.

What is "I Am a Do Dough Head"?

"I Am a Do Dough Head" is a versatile tool used in the kitchen for shaping dough and creating unique designs and decorations.

How do I use "I Am a Do Dough Head"?

To use "I Am a Do Dough Head," simply fill the canister with your desired dough and attach the desired shape or design on the end. Then, squeeze the handle to push the dough through the opening and create your desired shape or design.

What materials is "I Am a Do Dough Head" made of?

"I Am a Do Dough Head" is made of durable, BPA-free plastic, making it safe to use in the kitchen.

Can "I Am a Do Dough Head" be used with all types of dough?

Yes, "I Am a Do Dough Head" can be used with a variety of doughs such as cookie dough, pie dough, and even playdough.

Is "I Am a Do Dough Head" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "I Am a Do Dough Head" is top-rack dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crisbm103
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn
Replies
Views
JAE
Replies
Views
MLinAZ