• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

High School Cheerleaders' Fundraiser Drama: A Consultant's Perspective

In summary, the speaker had a conversation with the high school cheerleading coach about doing a Pampered Chef fundraiser. They put together a packet of information and gave it to the coach, who said they would discuss it with the other coaches and get back to them. After not hearing anything, the speaker spoke to a hostess who mentioned that the team was planning a fundraiser with a different consultant. The speaker is upset and plans to follow up with the coach to ask for an explanation. Other people in the conversation offer their support and suggest contacting the coach to clarify the situation.
mrssyvo
Last month, the high school cheerleaders were having a car wash, and so after getting my car washed, I spoke to the coach about doing a Pampered Chef fundraiser, explained a little bit about it, came home and put a packet of info together for them, and took it back. They were appreciative for the info, said they would discuss it with the rest of the coaches, and get back with me. I had not heard from them, and it is on my list to call them, but last night, I was speaking with my Tuesday night hostess, and she said her daughter (a cheerleader) brought home information on their fundraiser for the year, and a meeting is scheduled for Oct 23rd, to discuss the details. You guessed it- A PC fundraiser !!!!!!! I am a bit peeved, as it looks like they took my info, but going with a different consultant. I understand if they have a consultant they have worked with in the past,, but they should have said so, instead of taking my info packet and insinuating that if they decided to do one, they would be working with me.

That really stinks. I'm sorry that happened to you. :(

I would call the coach and ask for an explanation. I bet one of the moms or a good friend is a consultant and they didn't want to 'hurt her feelings'...not even thinking about hurting YOUR feelings! People can be so insensative!

Maybe the coach went ahead and planned it without talking to you assuming you'd be all set...(I know a shot in the dark...)If you talked to the coach, I'd call and talk to him again.

I would be upset too, but why didn't you follow up sooner??

It was the end of last month, and she said they would not be doing anything until closer to the holidays. I did not want to be a pest, so I thought I would give a little time.

janetupnorth said:
Maybe the coach went ahead and planned it without talking to you assuming you'd be all set...

(I know a shot in the dark...)

If you talked to the coach, I'd call and talk to him again.

This is what I was thinking too. I'd call and ask - assuming that they are still planning it with you. Let the coach be the one to explain. You never know - they might be assuming you are doing it!

that stinks, I am sorry. I bet it was someone they knew or something. That happens unfortunately

I would give her a follow up call.

I have a call into her- she is a teacher at the school, so hopefully she will return my call this afternoon. I have a show scheduled for the date she has the info meeting scheduled.

Crossing my fingers for you Sue that you are the consultant for the fundraiser and they just haven't called you yet.

Any news? I don't blame you for being ticked!

1. What is "I Am a Bit Ticked......"?

"I Am a Bit Ticked......" is a popular line of kitchen products and cookware from Pampered Chef. It is designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient.

2. What types of products are included in the "I Am a Bit Ticked......" line?

The "I Am a Bit Ticked......" line includes a variety of kitchen tools and cookware, such as knives, measuring cups and spoons, cutting boards, and baking sheets. There are also specialty items like avocado slicers and garlic presses.

3. Are the "I Am a Bit Ticked......" products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the "I Am a Bit Ticked......" products are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for longer lasting use.

4. Can I purchase "I Am a Bit Ticked......" products in a set?

Yes, many of the "I Am a Bit Ticked......" products are available in sets, making it easy to stock your kitchen with all the essentials. You can also mix and match products to create your own custom set.

5. Are "I Am a Bit Ticked......" products only available through Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, "I Am a Bit Ticked......" products are exclusively sold through Pampered Chef consultants. You can find a consultant near you on our website or host a party to earn free and discounted products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
msmileyface
  • n8vtxn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Paige Dixon
Replies