• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! I'm Inactive & Risking My Career Sales!

In summary, being inactive in your Pampered Chef career sales can lead to lost sales and customers, as well as a decrease in commission and income. To become more active and boost sales, it is important to consistently reach out to potential customers, host events, and actively promote your business. Pampered Chef offers resources such as training materials, marketing materials, and support from your team and fellow consultants to help increase sales. If struggling to make sales, seeking advice and support from your team is recommended. To track progress and stay on top of sales goals, Pampered Chef provides tools such as a consultant dashboard, sales reports, and goal-setting worksheets.
myinnerchef
Gold Member
I admit I've been slacking since the holidays, recovering from flu and pneumonia, and I had no shows in January and only one in February. I submitted that February show on March 2, have a confirmation that it was received at 11:36PM CST. The deadline for submitting February shows was 10PM CST on March 3. The order shipped relatively quickly and my customers have their products. No problem, right?

So why am I receiving a notice saying that I'm inactive? Consultant Corner has no record of my February show, and apparently I'm not receiving a commission check, either. I've replied to the email but should I call to get a real live person to look into this? I do not want to lose my career sales.

Re: Inactive?!I'm so sorry - but your order had to be placed by midnight on the 28th of Feb to not go inactive.That date for the 3rd is for shows that were submitted by the 28th, but need some kind of resolution to be released for shipping (like a declined card...) in order for them to be counted as having been submitted by the 28th.

Re: Inactive?!I am sorry also, this happen to me also a while back you still have time to pay the fee and do a waiver... I paid $25.00 a few months ago to keep my status. I needed to to keep my consultants underneath me. If you really need the active status I would reccommend to sign the waiver. There is a deadline for this also. Look in your rules for the deadline. Good luck.

What are the consequences of being inactive in my Pampered Chef career sales?

If you are inactive in your Pampered Chef career sales, you risk losing potential sales and customers. This can also lead to a decrease in your commission and overall income.

How can I become more active and boost my career sales?

To become more active and boost your career sales, it is important to consistently reach out to potential customers, host parties or events, and actively promote and share your Pampered Chef business with others.

What resources are available to help me increase my sales?

Pampered Chef provides a variety of resources to help you increase your sales, including training materials, marketing materials, and support from your team and fellow consultants. Additionally, our website offers tips and strategies for increasing sales.

What should I do if I am struggling to make sales?

If you are struggling to make sales, it is important to reach out to your Pampered Chef team and seek their advice and support. They can provide valuable insights and tips on how to improve your sales and reach your goals.

How can I track my progress and stay on top of my sales goals?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of tools and resources to help you track your progress and stay on top of your sales goals. This includes a consultant dashboard, sales reports, and goal-setting worksheets. Utilizing these resources can help you stay motivated and focused on achieving your sales targets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • momoftwins
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • any_09