1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: I admit I've been slacking since the holidays, recovering from flu and

1. myinnerchef

myinnerchef Member Gold Member

I admit I've been slacking since the holidays, recovering from flu and pneumonia, and I had no shows in January and only one in February. I submitted that February show on March 2, have a confirmation that it was received at 11:36PM CST. The deadline for submitting February shows was 10PM CST on March 3. The order shipped relatively quickly and my customers have their products. No problem, right?

So why am I receiving a notice saying that I'm inactive? Consultant Corner has no record of my February show, and apparently I'm not receiving a commission check, either. I've replied to the email but should I call to get a real live person to look into this? I do not want to lose my career sales.

Mar 11, 2009
  2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Re: Inactive?!

I'm so sorry - but your order had to be placed by midnight on the 28th of Feb to not go inactive.

That date for the 3rd is for shows that were submitted by the 28th, but need some kind of resolution to be released for shipping (like a declined card...) in order for them to be counted as having been submitted by the 28th.

Mar 11, 2009
  3. debswork

debswork Member

Re: Inactive?!

I am sorry also, this happen to me also a while back you still have time to pay the fee and do a waiver... I paid $25.00 a few months ago to keep my status. I needed to to keep my consultants underneath me. If you really need the active status I would reccommend to sign the waiver. There is a deadline for this also. Look in your rules for the deadline. Good luck.

Mar 11, 2009
Have something to add?