• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Achieved My Goal: Excitement Abounds!

In summary, Stefanie is really excited about her recent 90 day qualification with her last show. She is moving in December to a new station, and is looking for friends. Lara is from San Diego and is new to DFW. They discuss what Stefanie means by "frg" and Lara's experience as a military wife.
Stef1023
I'm soo excited!! I just quailified during my 90 day period with my last show!! I don't think I've ever been so excited for acheving something. Hopefully it all get's better from here!!
Thanks for listening( well reading ):D

Congrats! What part of Fort Worth are you?

I'm in the White Settlement area. i think SW of fort worth. COuld point it out better on a map.lol

I'm in North Fort Worth close to Western Center off 35. I'm about 20 minutes from you or so.

I have no clue on where that is!! I've been here for 3 yrs and I still don'tknow where crap is. But it's alright cause we're moving in December anyways

Hi Guys
I noticed that both of you are in the DFW area.. I just moved here with my husband and our 3 kids.. and I was wondering if we could be friends.. I came from san diego, ca and really dont know anyone here..

thanks Lara

PS congrats on your qualifying.. Great JOB!!!

That's wonderful! Congratulations!

Congratulations. Love hearing how excited you are!

If you already know where you're moving to, start letting your guests know. Ask for referrals to help you get started where you're going.

Congratulations, Stefanie!! That's so awesome for you. Great start to your business! :)

Congratulations!!!!!! Now you get to start shopping with your PC dollars. How exciting!

Congratulations! Great job.

Thanks guys!!! I'm really excited about it. All my quests that I have here are mainly all Military Wives, so we're all stationed at different places. Doesn't really work for the referal thing. But it does help that my parents live a few hrs away where the marine corps is sending us!!

congratulations!
when you get to your new station - let the frg (or whatever the marine corps would call it) know that you sell pc. military wives like to help each other :) --- or in my experience.

yes you are totally right. MC wives stick together!!
what did you mean by frg? lost me on that one!! lol it's ok though

What is "I Achieved My Goal: Excitement Abounds!"?

"I Achieved My Goal: Excitement Abounds!" is a motivational program offered by Pampered Chef to help individuals set and achieve their personal and professional goals. It provides resources, support, and accountability to help individuals reach their full potential and celebrate their successes.

How does "I Achieved My Goal: Excitement Abounds!" work?

The program starts with a goal-setting workshop where participants will learn how to set SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, Time-bound) goals. They will then have access to a variety of resources, including coaching sessions, accountability check-ins, and online support groups, to help them stay on track and achieve their goals. The program also includes a celebration event to recognize and celebrate the accomplishments of all participants.

Who can participate in "I Achieved My Goal: Excitement Abounds!"?

This program is open to anyone who is looking to set and achieve personal or professional goals. It is not limited to Pampered Chef consultants, and anyone can join the program to receive the resources and support needed to reach their goals.

What are the benefits of participating in "I Achieved My Goal: Excitement Abounds!"?

By participating in this program, individuals will have a clear understanding of how to set and achieve their goals, access to a supportive community, and the opportunity to celebrate their accomplishments. It also provides individuals with the tools and resources needed to stay motivated and focused on their goals, leading to personal growth and success.

How can I sign up for "I Achieved My Goal: Excitement Abounds!"?

To sign up for this program, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website to find a consultant near you. They will provide you with all the information and resources needed to get started on your goal-setting journey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies