• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Customer Loyalty: A Success Story of Going Above and Beyond

In summary, the customer called back an hour later to say she had been at the bridal fair and her daughter said she knew the perfect person to contact - ME! :)
ShelbyMichalek
I LOVE LOVE LOVE loyal customers. I especially love when those loyal customers are people I almost never contacted!

About a year ago, I almost didn't contact my uncle's ex-wife (that was also the reason why I almost didn't) when I thought of her to do a catalog show for me. I'm SO glad I did.

She had a catalog show then, she's ordered from me many times since, and last night, she gave me an order big enough for a show. :sing:

She ordered the knife block set, two sets of steak knives, the executive 12" skillet & lid, and a couple smaller things PLUS got her sister to book a February catalog show where she'll buy two MORE pieces of cookware. She just gave me a show (her own) for this month and an one for next month!!

Wahoo for fantastic forever loyal customers!! :love:

We need to have a "LIKE" button on here, a la facebook! :)

dme.grant said:
We need to have a "LIKE" button on here, a la facebook! :)

YES!! Can't tell you how many times I've wanted to "click LIKE"! :love:

That's wonderful! Loyal customers are fantastic!

Wow...love it...wish I had a few of those

I called a customer to deliver products she ordered. She called back an hour later and said she had been at the bridal fair with her daughter who is getting married. I about said something when she said they had been at the PC table there and were talking to the consultant about a shower. My heart sunk when I heard that but then she added that as she walked away she said to her younger daughter that she knew the perfect person to contact - ME! :) Still haven't booked it but it feels good to know that even though there was someone there right in front of her she would have rather gone with me!

What is the "I <3 Loyal Customers!" program?

The "I <3 Loyal Customers!" program is a rewards program for our valued customers who consistently make purchases through Pampered Chef. It is our way of showing appreciation for their loyalty and support.

How does the "I <3 Loyal Customers!" program work?

Every time a customer makes a purchase through Pampered Chef, they earn points that can be redeemed for exclusive rewards and discounts. The more points they earn, the better the rewards!

Is there a fee to join the "I <3 Loyal Customers!" program?

No, there is no fee to join the program. It is completely free for our customers to participate and earn rewards.

What are some examples of rewards offered through the "I <3 Loyal Customers!" program?

Rewards can include free products, discounts on future purchases, access to exclusive sales and events, and more! The rewards may vary and are subject to change.

How can I track my points and rewards in the "I <3 Loyal Customers!" program?

Customers can track their points and rewards through their online account on our website. They can also contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• skaugchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • Bren706