• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC Table at Walmart: Was It Worthwhile?

In summary, people had success fundraising at Walmart with HWC items by providing a flyer and ACS id number.
LakesideMom
I was wondering how the HWC table setup at Walmart went? I know a few people were setting up a table at Walmart with HWC items. Was it worthwhile?

I had some success in the pastI did HWC fundraisers at Walmart for 2 years in a row when I lived in SC. I had pretty much the same success as I have at fairs. I received a lot of donation money, but I also got some show leads and sales, so I think it was worth it. I did get a few people that were skeptical, but I had PC's HWC press flyer and I also had some things to pass out from the American Cancer Society. I say go for it - If the manager of your local Walmart approves it!:D

I'm glad to hear someone had success at Walmart! I have never done it, but the cubscouts seem to swear by it!! I can't get into Walmart without someone asking me to send them to camp!

How do you get into doing HWC at Walmart? I attempted to do it this past May at my local WalMart and they told me all of this paperwork that I had to submit. I even called home office to ask them about the papers I needed and they had no clue. WalMart wanted things like a letter from the American Cancer Society linking our partnership and the non-profit number and other things.

I posted the ACS id number a while back, In may we had this thread going about it. If you call the ACS, they will give it to you. You HAVE to have that number if you are doing a fundraiser (in public) b/c someone may ask to see it. My walmart was great about it,.. we didn't do very good though, but hey, I got some donations and you can print off a donation for from the ACS website.

Okay I know this is going to sound real dum but what is HWC? I would love to get into this I have a Walmart near me. I also been trying to get with the ACS too. Please Help !

HWC = Help Whip Cancer. This is a big campaign that Pampered Chef does in May with Pink Products, and $1 dollar from the sale of each Pink Product goes to the American Cancer Society.

Thank you so much! Iam going to do this. I did this at my work I sold pretty good. but I will give it a try!

1. How did the HWC Table at Walmart benefit Pampered Chef?

The HWC (Help Whip Cancer) Table at Walmart allowed Pampered Chef to promote their brand and products to a larger audience. It also helped raise awareness for breast cancer and allowed Pampered Chef to donate a portion of the proceeds to breast cancer research.

2. What products were featured at the HWC Table at Walmart?

The HWC Table at Walmart featured a variety of Pampered Chef products, including kitchen tools, cookware, and cookbooks. There were also limited edition pink products specifically designed for the HWC campaign.

3. Were there any special offers or promotions at the HWC Table at Walmart?

Yes, there were special offers and promotions available at the HWC Table at Walmart. Customers could purchase select Pampered Chef products at a discounted price, and a portion of the proceeds from those sales went towards breast cancer research.

4. Did the HWC Table at Walmart have any impact on breast cancer awareness?

Yes, the HWC Table at Walmart helped raise awareness for breast cancer by prominently featuring the cause and the pink ribbon symbol. It also provided information about breast cancer prevention and early detection.

5. Will Pampered Chef continue to participate in the HWC Table at Walmart in the future?

Pampered Chef is committed to supporting breast cancer research and will continue to participate in the HWC Table at Walmart in the future. They also have other initiatives and partnerships focused on supporting various causes and giving back to the community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dawnsclassycupboard
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
maryhenderlite
  • AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Debbieskk