• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Managing HWC vs. Relay for Life Fundraisers: Tips for New Consultants | TIA

In summary, if someone wants to do a Relay for Life fundraiser, they need to put the leader's name as host and Relay for Life as the organization. Other companies, such as Pampered Chef, only donate a 10-15% bonus to HWC fundraisers.
sjackson
If someone wants to do a Relay for Life fundraiser , how do we put that on manage my shows so, PC doesn't send the check directly to ACS but to the RElay for life team? I just became a consultant in November so this will be my first HWC month. :chef:
TIA

Just don't check the HWC check box.

Noora's right. Just don't click that box. Put the leader's name as host and Relay for Life as the organization. I do it all the time.

Ok, so if we DON'T click HWC does the company still donate 25% to Relay for Life then because its HWC? Or is it only 15%? I am doing a fundraiser for a relay for life team in May and she already has $1,000 in outside orders....and 25 committed to attend.

Nanisu said:
Ok, so if we DON'T click HWC does the company still donate 25% to Relay for Life then because its HWC? Or is it only 15%? I am doing a fundraiser for a relay for life team in May and she already has $1,000 in outside orders....and 25 committed to attend.

Relay For Life is considered a regular fundraiser at 10-15%.

ONLY HWC fundraisers for American Cancer Society will receive the bonus %. Even though Relay for Life is part of the ACS organization, it is not considered part of the Help Whip Cancer program with Pampered Chef.

i like to give 10% of my commission to so they get 25%

This is the letter that I sent to my relay life team fundraiser: Please call me with questions on how to do this..I am on CST and turn my phone off at 8pm Good luck!January 7, 2012Dear Yolanda, Congratulations! Your RelayTeam is choosing an excellent company to assist you in raising funds for your group. The Pampered Chef® is a well-respected company with a large selection of high-quality kitchen tools. You will find that people LOVE these products! The nice thing about this fundraiser is that the customers who purchase products to support your team will pay the actual value of the product, knowing that 25% of their purchase will be going directly to your team! (Other companies often inflate the price of the merchandise to cover their contribution.) Pampered Chef products are a great value AND are all guaranteed for a minimum of one full year from the date of purchase (except spices)! Each member should set her own goal of how much she or he would like to collect. For instance, collect $100 in sales before tax & shipping and the Team will receive $25. Here's how you can help:1. Place an order (the Team receives 25% before tax & shipping) Traditionally there has been a guest special of spend $60 receive a pre-selected item. (unknown till we have released from Pampered Chef.)2. Pass around a catalog & collect orders (additional catalogs available from designated contact). Collect orders from friends, neighbors, family members – anyone you know who has a kitchen or likes to eat! Use the outside order form to take orders. Ask customers to write checks out to Tammy Peterson. If customers prefer to pay by charge, be sure to clearly write down the name on the card, charge card number, expiration date, and billing zip code on the order form. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. You will be using a 6.25% tax rate. (All information will be on outside order form.) 3. Send an e-mail to friends & family letting them know that they can order on-line at Welcome To My Personal Web Site (host name to be determined)4. Schedule a kitchen or catalog show. (The Team will receive $5 for each booking. Ask your friends and family if they would like to schedule a show too!!) • Thank you for your support!ALL ORDERS (WITH PAYMENT) MUST BE TURNED IN TO the contact BY:
TBDIf you have questions, please call: Tammy Peterson, The Pampered Chef®, 618-225-7500
Independent Director

Just to clarify, do you plan to throw in 10% of your commission to get them to the 25%?

HI Noora,I set up my show a little differently....if you would like to contact me outside of this arena you sure could. Little easier over the phone....Thanks!
Tammy

3girls said:
HI Noora,

I set up my show a little differently....if you would like to contact me outside of this arena you sure could. Little easier over the phone....Thanks!
Tammy

I more wanted to clarify for anyone who might be reading this thread. I don't want anyone to get a mistaken impression that their group can get 25% on a fundraiser in May if it's not a HWC fundraiser.

yes....this is something that is not done as a fundraiser in P3 it is an actual show that I set up..I give 25% of my commission to the group...if it is an organization that will allow me to tax right off my donation then I am able to take it as a donation on my taxes.If you do a fundraiser show thru pampered chef the donation percentage is what pampered chef offers to the group and the commission level you are at.

1. What is Hwc and Relay for Life?

Hwc stands for "Help Whip Cancer" and it is a fundraising campaign organized by Pampered Chef to support the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life event. Relay for Life is a community-based fundraising event where individuals and teams walk or run around a track to raise money for cancer research and support programs.

2. How does Pampered Chef support Relay for Life through Hwc?

Pampered Chef donates a portion of the sales from designated "Help Whip Cancer" products to the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life event. They also encourage their consultants and customers to participate in Relay for Life events and fundraising activities.

3. Can anyone participate in Hwc and Relay for Life?

Yes, anyone can participate in Hwc and Relay for Life. You can purchase Hwc products from Pampered Chef or join a Relay for Life team in your community. You can also organize your own fundraising activities to support these causes.

4. Are there any benefits to participating in Hwc and Relay for Life?

Aside from the satisfaction of supporting a great cause, participants in Hwc and Relay for Life can also receive special discounts and offers from Pampered Chef. They can also join a community of people who are dedicated to making a difference in the fight against cancer.

5. How can I find out more information about Hwc and Relay for Life?

You can visit the Pampered Chef website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information about Hwc and Relay for Life. You can also visit the American Cancer Society's website to learn more about Relay for Life and how you can get involved.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • ChefMoore
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies