• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New HWC Postcard Design with Vista Print | Get Inspired and Create Yours Today!

In summary, the "Hwc Vista Print Postcard" is a customizable postcard offered by Pampered Chef. It can be personalized with a message and photos and is printed and mailed by VistaPrint. The postcard is 5.47" x 4.21" and costs $1.49 per postcard, including printing, postage, and delivery. Customers can choose from pre-designed templates or create their own design, and can send the postcard to up to 500 recipients at a time. The estimated delivery time is 5-7 business days.
kreaser
Gold Member
Hi
was wondering if anyone has done up a new postcard for HWC with vista print
thanks in advance

I can add it to my to-do list but I am a bit behind right now on some other stuff. I'll try to put it together this week.

oh Joy...as always..you are the best...do you have the one from last year...I thought I had it saved and was just going to try and remake one but can't find it...

I have it saved... of course the items are different so it will have to be redone. I think I did it in Photoshop last year, though, so not sure if you have that to edit it.

HI Joy
I just went ahead and made this up because I needed something to send to Vista right away...here's the front and back..I just took the document already made and put it as amy front of the postcard and then made the other part for my back. I will just be handing these out to people at a booth Im setting up for and then to whomever else I come across

Attachments

• vista hwc front.jpg
    vista hwc front.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 560
  • vista hwc back.jpg
    vista hwc back.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 458

What is the "Hwc Vista Print Postcard" and how does it work?

The "Hwc Vista Print Postcard" is a customizable postcard designed and offered by Pampered Chef. It allows customers to create personalized postcards with their own message and photos. The postcard is printed and mailed directly to the recipient's address from VistaPrint, a third-party printing company.

What are the size and cost of the "Hwc Vista Print Postcard"?

The postcard's dimensions are 5.47" x 4.21", and it costs $1.49 per postcard. This price includes printing, postage, and delivery to the recipient's address.

Can I choose the design and layout of the postcard?

Yes, you can choose from a variety of pre-designed templates or create your own design using the customization tool. You can also add your own photos and personalize the message on the postcard.

Can I send the "Hwc Vista Print Postcard" to multiple recipients?

Yes, you can send the postcard to up to 500 recipients at a time. However, each postcard will be printed and mailed individually, so the cost will be $1.49 per postcard.

How long does it take for the postcard to be delivered?

The estimated delivery time for the postcard is 5-7 business days. However, this may vary depending on the recipient's location and any potential delays in the postal service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Mellymetz15
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefEsther
  • Flyers and Letters