• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Seen the Adorable HWC Tote for May?

In summary, the Hwc Tote is a versatile and durable tote bag designed for carrying and storing Pampered Chef products. It measures 18 inches wide, 11 inches tall, and 8 inches deep, making it the perfect size for a variety of products. It is also machine washable and features two large exterior pockets and one interior pocket for organization. While it was designed for Pampered Chef products, it can also be used for other purposes such as groceries or beach trips.
frozenchef
Gold Member
Even though it wasn't announced in PC Newswire, did anyone check out the new HWC tote we can earn in May? It is adorable! I'm sure it's announced in the the April Consultant News, just haven't looked yet.

For those who haven't looked, it's one of those submit two shows between the 1st and 15th promotions. Kind of a quilted looking tote in black with a pink lining inside and white polka dots on the outer edging.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Okay - let's try this attachment thing...both PDF and JPG for you :)

Attachments

• cs_09may.pdf
    200.2 KB · Views: 332
  • cs_09may.jpg
    cs_09may.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 388
Okay, does anyone know? Can we earn the bag AND the apron? Do we have to hold just the two shows or four?

Host 2 shows April 1-15th to get the apron and host 2 shows May 1-15th to get the tote.

i want the apron and don't have any party's booked..

I sooo want the bag!!! its so cute, can't wait till may!

Oh my goodness, apparently my ability to read has gone out the window. It is earnable in Maaay! Hahahaha, hehehe *blush*

ThePamperedMommy said:
i want the apron and don't have any party's booked..

I only had 1 booked so yesterday I did the April Fools Mystery Host party...it's an online party and in just a couple of hours I have "a show".
so I'm hoping that my cooking party will close 15th...it's scheduled for
the 14th and we plan on closing the following day.

It's not too late to put something like that together............

What is the Hwc Tote?

The Hwc Tote is a versatile and durable tote bag designed specifically for carrying and storing Pampered Chef products.

What are the dimensions of the Hwc Tote?

The Hwc Tote measures 18 inches wide, 11 inches tall, and 8 inches deep, making it the perfect size for carrying a variety of Pampered Chef products.

Is the Hwc Tote machine washable?

Yes, the Hwc Tote is machine washable for easy cleaning and maintenance. Simply remove any cardboard inserts and wash on a gentle cycle, then air dry for best results.

Does the Hwc Tote come with any additional pockets or compartments?

Yes, the Hwc Tote features two large exterior pockets and one interior pocket, providing ample storage for smaller items and keeping them organized while on the go.

Can the Hwc Tote be used for purposes other than carrying Pampered Chef products?

While the Hwc Tote was designed specifically for Pampered Chef products, it can also be used as a general-purpose tote bag for groceries, beach trips, or any other needs you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twinkie10
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lauriedip
  • toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • Krista Burson