• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Individual Order for Pink Stuff - Need a May Show?

In summary, if you have a gift certificate from a past show, you can't use it to order outlet items online.
beepampered
Can I place an individual order for the pink stuff? Someone wants something and I have no May shows open. I'd love to be able to combine with a small outlet order.

If not, anyone have a May show open they want an extra order for? I've got to pay direct shipping anyway so might as well have it help somebody....

I don't think you can place an order online and include outlet items, but you should be able to place an individual order in P3.

I could be wrong but I don't think you can still order any HWC items now unless they are on a show dated May which you have up to the 15th of June to submit.

If it helps I placed an individual order on June 1st that I had received at a home show held May 30-31st.

But it has to be dated w/ May. It can be submitted until the 15th.

I would say yes, you can do the individual order if dated May. I wouldn't think they are still available online. However, you CAN order regular and outlet items together online. Just not through a show.

I have a May show open that I will probably be closing the first of next week if that helps.

Jules711 said:
I would say yes, you can do the individual order if dated May. I wouldn't think they are still available online. However, you CAN order regular and outlet items together online. Just not through a show.

How do we do this?

Actually I had a customer who wanted to order outlet items and HWC items. You can't do it. I kept trying this different ways and I couldn't get it to work. Then somewhere I was looking I did read you can't purchase HWC items and outlet items on the same order. Sorry I don't remember where I read it. I ended up doing it two different transactions. Actually I ordered the outlet items for the customer and then put the HWC products on someone elses order so she didn't have to pay s&h twice.

Placed an individual order for HWC items. The outlet didn't work for this but it was a different customer anyway. I have a gift certificate a host used a while back and I just discovered you can't use that for outlet orders. Warning: NEVER take a Home Office Gift Certificate from a guest. This has been a pain to use and going to cost me money.....Live and learn.....

1. What is the "Pink Stuff" and why is it popular?

The "Pink Stuff" refers to the Pink Flexible Cutting Mat from Pampered Chef, which is a versatile and durable kitchen tool that is perfect for cutting, chopping, and prepping food. It is popular because it is not only functional, but it also supports a good cause - a portion of the proceeds from each sale goes towards breast cancer research and support.

2. How can I purchase the "Pink Stuff" for my individual order?

You can purchase the Pink Flexible Cutting Mat for your individual order by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by placing an order on our website. Simply search for "Pink Flexible Cutting Mat" and add it to your cart.

3. Can I order the "Pink Stuff" in bulk for a May show event?

Yes, you can order the Pink Flexible Cutting Mat in bulk for a May show event. We offer bulk discounts for orders of 10 or more mats. Please contact your consultant for more information on bulk ordering.

4. Are there any other pink products available for the May show besides the "Pink Stuff"?

Yes, there are other pink products available for the May show besides the Pink Flexible Cutting Mat. We also offer the Pink Mini Spatula, Pink Mini Serving Spatula, and Pink Kitchen Towel Set. These products also support breast cancer research and support.

5. Can I customize the Pink Flexible Cutting Mat with my own logo for a fundraising event?

Yes, you can customize the Pink Flexible Cutting Mat with your own logo for a fundraising event. We offer customization services for orders of 20 or more mats. Please contact your consultant for more information and pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • blestmom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
dianevill
  • Bexs50