1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales HWC stuff

1. beepampered

beepampered Veteran Member

Can I place an individual order for the pink stuff? Someone wants something and I have no May shows open. I'd love to be able to combine with a small outlet order.

If not, anyone have a May show open they want an extra order for? I've got to pay direct shipping anyway so might as well have it help somebody....

Jun 4, 2009
  2. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

I don't think you can place an order online and include outlet items, but you should be able to place an individual order in P3.

Jun 4, 2009
  3. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

I could be wrong but I don't think you can still order any HWC items now unless they are on a show dated May which you have up to the 15th of June to submit.

4. Nfldfran

Nfldfran Member

If it helps I placed an individual order on June 1st that I had received at a home show held May 30-31st.

Jun 4, 2009
  5. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

But it has to be dated w/ May. It can be submitted until the 15th.

Jun 4, 2009
  6. Jules711

Jules711 Veteran Member Silver Member

I would say yes, you can do the individual order if dated May. I wouldn't think they are still available online. However, you CAN order regular and outlet items together online. Just not through a show.

Jun 4, 2009
  7. cochef

cochef Veteran Member Gold Member

I have a May show open that I will probably be closing the first of next week if that helps.

Jun 4, 2009
  8. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

How do we do this?

9. Actually I had a customer who wanted to order outlet items and HWC items. You can't do it. I kept trying this different ways and I couldn't get it to work. Then somewhere I was looking I did read you can't purchase HWC items and outlet items on the same order. Sorry I don't remember where I read it. I ended up doing it two different transactions. Actually I ordered the outlet items for the customer and then put the HWC products on someone elses order so she didn't have to pay s&h twice.

Jun 4, 2009
  10. beepampered

beepampered Veteran Member

Placed an individual order for HWC items. The outlet didn't work for this but it was a different customer anyway.

I have a gift certificate a host used a while back and I just discovered you can't use that for outlet orders. Warning: NEVER take a Home Office Gift Certificate from a guest. This has been a pain to use and going to cost me money.....Live and learn.....

Jun 5, 2009
Have something to add?