• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC Fundraiser: Can Orders Be Submitted After May 31?

In summary, it is possible to close a show for a HWC fundraiser after May 31 and still purchase the cups and squares. However, the promotion has officially ended and orders must be submitted by June 30th at the latest. It is best to contact Field Service to confirm availability of cups and squares. Additionally, the May show will not count towards the June sell-a-thon. The host is trying to meet her SS1 goal and is looking for additional orders, but is having trouble finding interested parties. The consultant suggests working together to see if there are any other options available.
AlowayFamily
Gold Member
Can you close a show for a HWC fundraiser after May 31 and still get the cups and squares? I had a host who was doing a catalog show, and she only turned in an order for $80. Can I work on getting more orders and submit the order after May 31 and still purchase the cups and squares?

You should be able to. Usually you can submit a show for one month all the way to the end of the next month. For example, submit a March show through April 30. I would check to be on the safe side. Just send an email off to Field Service.

Yes, yesYou can submitt it until June 30th, as long as they don't run out of cups and squares. Now with June being our sell athon, the may show will not count towards the sell athon. :D

I'm kind of in a fix, as I REALLY want to close this show in May. I am trying to meet my SS1 $1250, and I am only lacking $113 to get there. So I need a couple of orders to close the show, but I have to do that in May to get the bonus. I am ordering the HWC cups and squares for a friend, so I want to get them for her. Aaaargh!!!

I don't know who to ask to help me get the additional orders. My co-workers are fed up with me talking about PC, I have tried the local salons, spas, and even the vet!! My husband really doesn't want me spending more money on PC, but I may just have to order some stuff myself and use them as give aways. That's just a bit more than I wanted to spend.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out with your question. Unfortunately, the HWC fundraiser promotion ended on May 31 and we are no longer able to offer the cups and squares as part of a show. However, I would be happy to work with you to see if we can still get some orders in before the deadline. Let's chat and see what we can do! Thank you for your support and for considering hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef. We appreciate you!

1. Can orders be submitted after May 31?

Yes, orders can be submitted after May 31. However, the deadline for submitting orders may vary depending on the specific fundraiser and its rules. It is best to check with your fundraising consultant for the exact deadline.

2. Is there a minimum order requirement for the HWC fundraiser?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for the HWC fundraiser. Every order, no matter how big or small, helps support your cause and contributes to the overall success of the fundraiser.

3. Can I add or make changes to my order after it has been submitted?

In most cases, orders cannot be changed or added to after they have been submitted. This is because orders are processed and shipped out quickly to ensure timely delivery. If you have a special request or need to make a change, it is best to contact your fundraising consultant as soon as possible.

4. How long will it take for orders to be delivered?

Delivery times may vary depending on the location and size of the order. Your fundraising consultant will be able to provide you with an estimated delivery date once your order has been submitted. Please keep in mind that delivery times may also be affected by unforeseen circumstances such as weather or shipping delays.

5. What is the return policy for the HWC fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee for all products purchased through the HWC fundraiser. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, you can contact your fundraising consultant to arrange for a return or exchange. Please note that returns must be made within 30 days of delivery and may be subject to a restocking fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
yankfan24
  • Shelly Flanagan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Shelly Flanagan
  • KarenMarie