• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC show close

AlowayFamily

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2006
Can you close a show for a HWC fundraiser after May 31 and still get the cups and squares? I had a host who was doing a catalog show, and she only turned in an order for $80. Can I work on getting more orders and submit the order after May 31 and still purchase the cups and squares?

cmdtrgd

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2006
You should be able to. Usually you can submit a show for one month all the way to the end of the next month. For example, submit a March show through April 30. I would check to be on the safe side. Just send an email off to Field Service.

pamperedalf

Silver Member
Nov 3, 2005
Yes, yes

You can submitt it until June 30th, as long as they don't run out of cups and squares. Now with June being our sell athon, the may show will not count towards the sell athon. :D

AlowayFamily

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2006
I'm kind of in a fix, as I REALLY want to close this show in May. I am trying to meet my SS1 $1250, and I am only lacking $113 to get there. So I need a couple of orders to close the show, but I have to do that in May to get the bonus. I am ordering the HWC cups and squares for a friend, so I want to get them for her. Aaaargh!!!

I don't know who to ask to help me get the additional orders. My co-workers are fed up with me talking about PC, I have tried the local salons, spas, and even the vet!! My husband really doesn't want me spending more money on PC, but I may just have to order some stuff myself and use them as give aways. That's just a bit more than I wanted to spend.