• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pre-Sell HWC Items: Ship as Earned or by Month-End?

In summary, "Ship as Earned" means that pre-sold HWC items will be shipped to the host as soon as they are earned during the party, while "By Month-End" means that all items will be shipped at the end of the month regardless of when they were earned. The choice of which method to use is up to the consultant and their agreement with the host. There are benefits to choosing "Ship as Earned" such as quicker delivery for the host and potentially higher sales. It is possible to change the preferred method during the party, but it is important to communicate this with the host and guests. If the host wants to change the method after the party has ended, it is important to reach a mutual agreement
cookn' katie
Does the HWC items ship as earned or at the end of the month? I want to pre-sell them at my upcoming shows! I love HWC months, just wish my hosts loved it to!

cookn' katie said:
Does the HWC items ship as earned or at the end of the month? I want to pre-sell them at my upcoming shows! I love HWC months, just wish my hosts loved it to!

It says on the bottom of the incentive sheet on cc that it the reward ships at the end of the earnings period (March 31st).

It depends on the specific policies of the company and the individual consultant. Some may choose to ship the items as they are earned, while others may wait until the end of the month to ship all orders together. It's always best to clarify with your consultant or the company directly to ensure you have the most accurate information. I understand your frustration with hosts not loving HWC months, but hopefully, with some extra promotion and excitement at your upcoming shows, you can generate more interest and sales. Good luck!

1. What is the difference between "Ship as Earned" and "by Month-End" for pre-selling HWC items?

"Ship as Earned" means that the items will be shipped to the host as soon as they are earned during the party. This can be beneficial for the host since they will receive their items sooner. "By Month-End" means that all the pre-sold items will be shipped at the end of the month, regardless of when they were earned during the party.

2. Can I choose which method to use for pre-selling HWC items?

Yes, you can choose to either ship the items as they are earned or ship them all at the end of the month. It is up to your preference and the agreement you have with your host.

3. Are there any benefits to pre-selling HWC items "Ship as Earned"?

Yes, there are a few benefits to choosing "Ship as Earned" for pre-selling HWC items. These include quicker delivery for the host, less inventory for the consultant to manage, and potentially higher sales due to the immediate gratification for the host and guests.

4. Can I change my preferred method for pre-selling HWC items after the party has started?

Yes, you can change your preferred method for pre-selling HWC items at any time during the party. However, it is important to communicate this change with your host and guests to avoid any confusion or misunderstandings.

5. What if my host wants to change the method for pre-selling HWC items after the party has ended?

If your host wants to change the method for pre-selling HWC items after the party has ended, it is important to communicate with them and reach a mutual agreement. It may also be necessary to inform the guests of any changes to avoid any confusion or issues with their orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Monica9498
  • NMmommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • Malinda Klein