• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Successfully Organize a HWC Fundraiser in My 8th Grade Class?

In summary, the conversation revolved around a teacher looking for resources and advice for a HWC fundraiser with her 8th grade students. She is considering limiting the number of catalogs by using a letter with a form for interested participants, and is also interested in setting up an online catalog for easier shopping. Suggestions for the fundraiser include reaching out to the school administration for promotion, offering incentives for top sellers, and clearly communicating the purpose and destination of the proceeds.
lailawatkins15
Hello everyone!! I've been on here a few times and have founds great resources. I started March 10th of this year. I'm an 8th grade teacher and I would like to do a HWC fundraiser through my 8th grade. I don't want to pass out that many books so I was think that I saw on here a letter that explained the fundraiser and asked if they were interested they could fill out a form at the bottom of the letter that they were interested. Then I could limit the number of catalogs that went out. Does anyone have that? Also, does anyone have any ideas or suggestions for my in this endevor? Thanks!!

I love this idea about sending home flyer with info about the fundraiser! You can find fundraiser flyers in the file section of this site. Find one that most fits your needs and edit it to your specifics.

Do you have a website? Can it be set up so that people can go online and shop the online catalog? I've never done one, so I don't know.

I have thought about approaching schools in our area to offer to do a fundraiser for them. But not sure how I would work the fundraiser. Either collect all orders together as they come in or keep track of each students sales and maybe offer gift cards for the top 3 sellers. Either way all orders are combined and turned in as one big fundraiser. I'm anxious to hear all the ideas/suggestions!!!

Hi there! Congratulations on starting your Pampered Chef business in March! It's great to hear that you have found helpful resources on this platform. As an 8th grade teacher, I think a HWC fundraiser with your students is a fantastic idea. I completely understand not wanting to pass out too many books, so using a letter with a form for interested participants is a smart move. I don't have a specific letter on hand, but I do have some suggestions for your fundraiser. First, consider reaching out to the school administration to see if they would be willing to promote the fundraiser through their channels, such as the school newsletter or social media pages. This can help increase the reach and participation of the fundraiser. Second, think about offering a prize or incentive for the top sellers or for those who reach a certain sales goal. This can motivate your students to participate and sell more. Lastly, make sure to clearly communicate the purpose of the fundraiser and where the proceeds will be going. This can help generate more interest and support from the students and their families. I hope these suggestions are helpful and wish you all the best with your fundraiser! Let me know if you have any other questions or need further assistance. Happy cooking!

1. What is "Hwc" and how does it relate to school fundraisers?

"Hwc" stands for Help Whip Cancer, which is a program created by Pampered Chef to raise funds for breast cancer research. By hosting a "Hwc" fundraiser, schools can raise money for a good cause while also earning a percentage of the sales for their own fundraising goals.

2. How can my school get involved in a "Hwc" fundraiser?

To participate in a "Hwc" fundraiser, simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date for your fundraiser. The consultant will provide you with all the materials and information needed to get started.

3. Is there a minimum or maximum amount of funds that can be raised through a "Hwc" fundraiser?

There is no minimum or maximum amount for a "Hwc" fundraiser. The more orders that are placed, the more funds will be raised for breast cancer research and for your school.

4. What products are available for purchase through a "Hwc" fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of high-quality kitchen products, including cookware, bakeware, utensils, and more. A "Hwc" fundraiser typically features a selection of these products, with a portion of the sales going towards the fundraiser.

5. Can individuals outside of our school participate in a "Hwc" fundraiser?

Yes, anyone can participate in a "Hwc" fundraiser by placing an order through the designated Pampered Chef consultant. This is a great way to involve friends and family in supporting a good cause and helping your school reach its fundraising goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jigsmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • MissyPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
keyssizzler
  • allieskitchen