• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Whip Cancer: Pre-Order Now Before May 1st!

In summary, if you set up a show in P3 and your website for a Help Whip Cancer fundraiser, customers have to wait until May 1st to start ordering.
turtle15
If I set up a show in P3 and my website for a Help Whip Cancer fundraiser, do customers have to wait until May 1st to start ordering?

They should be able to go in already to order as long as it's a May show. You can't submit the order until May 1st.

Jules is right on! I have all of mine in P3 already and I have the ones I need on my PWS. Dated anywhere in May it should be good to go!!

When setting up a HWC Fundraiser, what do we put in for the org? I thought it would automatically go to ACS, but it has a place for me to fill in info. It asks for Organization Name, Name to Appear on Check, etc.
I have never done this before, but I am doing this May 9 in conjunction with an open house and want to start setting everthing up online. Any advice???

When you put it into P3, it gives you a place to check HWC at the bottom left of the screen you input the info. The HOST NAME is the organizer. It will put Help Whip Cancer as the Organization.

OK. I will enter it in P3. The options are different online on my personal website assistant. Oh, sorry If I hijacked! Even after a year, I don't always know where to ask questions!

I just opened P3 and it doesn't have a place to click on HWC. So, I am just going to put Help Whip Cancer as the Org.

Aaah.. when you put the month in, then the box shows up. Sorry again!

Newbie here!

Not real clear on this HWC!

I offer it at my shows and then it is entered on that shows sales. Correct?

Do I need to set up a HWC show on my website to offer the HWC products to those who don't attend a show?

Anybody have answers?:)

Lifeat50 said:
Newbie here!

Not real clear on this HWC!

I offer it at my shows and then it is entered on that shows sales. Correct?

Do I need to set up a HWC show on my website to offer the HWC products to those who don't attend a show?

You offer the 5 products as the guest special on all of your May shows. Then enter them in on the guests sales like normal. $1 for each product automatically goes to ACS.

If you want to do a HWC fundraiser show (where up to $25 of sales goes to ACS) you can set up a HWC fundraiser (on your website as well) and then not only will the $1 go to ACS, but an additional %.

If you don't want to do a HWC fundraiser, and want to do a catalog show instead, you can set up a show on your website and the HWC products will be available just like a normal guest special would be. The benefit to this is that the host benefits are still intact and you can use them as a "mystery host" show to encourage orders.

It's your choice.

I was hoping to have my fundraiser May 1st, but just realized that no one would be able to order the HWC items on my PWS until they update the site content- I'm assuming not until May 1st! DARN!!! Am I right about that?If so, I guess I'll just slip it to the following week.

I just sent an e-mail to the Solution Center today to see when the PWS will be updated. P3 is fine but the PWS is not. There is nothing out there yet to "officially" set up the HWC fundraisers. I think it happened just after the 15th of April last year and with the big update this weekend on CC, I am thinking it may be part of that. I sure hope so. I have 11 to enter and get going as one is on the 2nd of May already!! No delays needed but I sure am getting them! Yikes!

What is "Help Whip Cancer"?

"Help Whip Cancer" is an annual campaign by Pampered Chef to raise funds and awareness for breast cancer research. Through the sale of designated products, a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the American Cancer Society.

When is the deadline to pre-order for "Help Whip Cancer"?

The deadline to pre-order for "Help Whip Cancer" is May 1st. After this date, the designated products will no longer be available for purchase and the campaign will end.

How can I pre-order for "Help Whip Cancer"?

You can pre-order for "Help Whip Cancer" by visiting the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. Simply search for the designated products and add them to your cart to place your pre-order.

Can I still purchase designated products after May 1st?

No, designated products for "Help Whip Cancer" will only be available for pre-order until May 1st. After this date, they will no longer be available for purchase and the campaign will end.

How much of the proceeds from designated products will be donated to breast cancer research?

A portion of the proceeds from designated products will be donated to the American Cancer Society. The exact amount varies by product, but rest assured that every purchase will make a difference in the fight against breast cancer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smithcooking
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • Manda2831
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
Replies