• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC sales Idea

Brookeskitchen

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2006
Hey everyone, I just wanted to share with you a sales idea for selling more of the HWC products, specifically the bar board set. A Mary Kay consultant friend of mine loves the pink bar board - because it's pink and goes with the whole MK thing. So, she is buying a bunch of them to use at her shows and/or to give to her downline as rewards/prizes. We're working on getting her up to enough to have a show too because she wants to buy the cups & squares for the same purpose.
I just wanted to share so that if any of you know some Mary Kay reps, you can share with them what a great idea it would be to have the bar boards as part of their show - or give them as rewards/prizes.
The Help Whip Clips are also great to suggest as rewards/prizes too.

Just thought I'd pass this suggestion along.

Brooke

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
That is a great idea, calling my MK rep here shortly.

I was talking to my director the other day and she suggested selling them as reminder tools, when you use them you will remember to do your self breast exam.

gilliandanielle

Legend Member
Dec 1, 2005
I saw something somewhere about clipping the clip on your shower curtain to help you remember to do your self-exam. I don't really know how that would work because if it was always there I would ignore it, but if I could remember every month to put the clip up then I can remember to do the exam without the clip!!