• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Considered Using HWC Bar Boards for Your Mary Kay Shows?

In summary, the conversation discussed a sales idea for selling more of the HWC products, specifically the bar board set. It was suggested by a Mary Kay consultant friend to use the pink bar board as a reward/prize for downline members or at shows. The idea was well received and other consultants were encouraged to consider using the bar boards and Help Whip Clips as rewards or prizes. It was also mentioned that the bar boards can be used as a reminder tool for self breast exams. Overall, the bar board set was praised for its versatility and popularity among consultants.
Brookeskitchen
Hey everyone, I just wanted to share with you a sales idea for selling more of the HWC products, specifically the bar board set. A Mary Kay consultant friend of mine loves the pink bar board - because it's pink and goes with the whole MK thing. So, she is buying a bunch of them to use at her shows and/or to give to her downline as rewards/prizes. We're working on getting her up to enough to have a show too because she wants to buy the cups & squares for the same purpose.
I just wanted to share so that if any of you know some Mary Kay reps, you can share with them what a great idea it would be to have the bar boards as part of their show - or give them as rewards/prizes.
The Help Whip Clips are also great to suggest as rewards/prizes too.

Just thought I'd pass this suggestion along.

Brooke

Good thinking! I have a show with a MK lady next week, might have to mention that to her!

That is a great idea, calling my MK rep here shortly.

I was talking to my director the other day and she suggested selling them as reminder tools, when you use them you will remember to do your self breast exam.

I saw something somewhere about clipping the clip on your shower curtain to help you remember to do your self-exam. I don't really know how that would work because if it was always there I would ignore it, but if I could remember every month to put the clip up then I can remember to do the exam without the clip!!

, thank you for sharing this great idea with us! I love seeing how different consultants are using our products in creative ways. The bar board set is definitely a versatile and popular item, and I can see how it would be a perfect fit for Mary Kay parties and rewards. I will definitely keep this in mind and share it with other consultants. And I agree, the Help Whip Clips are also a fantastic option for rewards or prizes. Thank you again for sharing, and keep up the great work with your business!

1. What is an "Hwc Sales Idea"?

An "Hwc Sales Idea" is a creative and unique way to promote and sell Pampered Chef products. It can be anything from a themed party to a cooking demonstration to a special offer, designed to attract potential customers and increase sales.

2. How do I come up with an "Hwc Sales Idea"?

There are many ways to come up with an "Hwc Sales Idea". You can draw inspiration from current trends, holidays, or seasonal themes. You can also ask your customers for ideas or collaborate with other Pampered Chef consultants for new and creative ideas.

3. Do I have to use a specific "Hwc Sales Idea" or can I create my own?

While Pampered Chef provides their consultants with pre-designed "Hwc Sales Ideas", you are also welcome to create your own. In fact, we encourage our consultants to customize and personalize their "Hwc Sales Ideas" to better fit their target audience and showcase their own unique selling style.

4. How effective are "Hwc Sales Ideas" in boosting sales?

When used correctly, "Hwc Sales Ideas" can be highly effective in increasing sales and attracting new customers. It allows you to stand out from other consultants and provide a fun and engaging experience for your customers, making them more likely to purchase Pampered Chef products.

5. Can I use multiple "Hwc Sales Ideas" at once?

Yes, you can definitely use multiple "Hwc Sales Ideas" at once. In fact, combining different ideas can make your sales event even more exciting and appealing to a wider range of customers. Just make sure to plan and organize your ideas in a cohesive and effective way to avoid overwhelming your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Lilamyw3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies