• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC SA Bowls & Caddy: Order Pink Simple Additions for Your Loyal Customer!

In summary, the HWC SA Bowls & Caddy is a set of four small serving bowls and a caddy that is designed for easy and stylish serving and entertaining. The set is available in a variety of colors, including pink, and includes four bowls and a caddy that can be used in the microwave and dishwasher. It is also a great gift for loyal customers.
pamperedbykathy
Hi,

Wondering if anyone has or could order, under a not yet submitted show, the pink Simple Additions bowls and caddy. I have a customer who ordered over 170.00 worth of products and had to do so online because she wanted the cups and saucers. She is a good customer and friend and I want and need to do this for her.

Thanks
Kathy

I have oneI have an extra one as long as my one customer doesn't want it. I had the same thing happen with a customer. She ordered 15 HWC products so I want to ask her first if she wants the SA bowls.

1. What is the purpose of the HWC SA Bowls & Caddy?

The HWC SA Bowls & Caddy is a set of four small serving bowls and a caddy that is designed to make serving and entertaining easier and more stylish. The bowls can hold dips, sauces, toppings, and more, while the caddy keeps them organized and within reach.

2. Can I order the HWC SA Bowls & Caddy in a specific color?

Yes, the HWC SA Bowls & Caddy is available in a variety of colors, including pink. The Simple Additions collection offers a range of colors to choose from, allowing you to customize your order to your preferences.

3. How many bowls come in the HWC SA Bowls & Caddy set?

The HWC SA Bowls & Caddy set includes four small serving bowls that are perfect for individual portions or dips. The caddy can hold all four bowls, making it easy to transport and display on a table or countertop.

4. Is the HWC SA Bowls & Caddy microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the HWC SA Bowls & Caddy is both microwave and dishwasher safe, making it convenient to use and clean. This is especially useful for heating up dips or sauces and then easily cleaning up afterwards.

5. Can I order the HWC SA Bowls & Caddy for my loyal customers?

Yes, the HWC SA Bowls & Caddy is a great gift or thank you gesture for your loyal customers. You can easily add the set to your order and surprise your customers with a stylish and practical addition to their kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • RAWOLFI
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Maddy Pedrow
  • scottcooks
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies