• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has anyone organized a Relay for Life fundraiser for HWC items?

In summary, Stephany is looking into ways to fundraise for HWC at an actual relay for life event. She is brainstorming with Corydon, IN Relay for Life officials about setting up a booth and taking "PRE" orders for the HWC items.
pamperedangel06
Has anybody done a fundraiser for HWC at an actual relay for life event? Thougth it would be a great opportunity to really promote the HWC items and have it all go towards a wonderful cause. If you have ,how do you go about contacting someone to do this event?

I have been wondering the same thing. How can I incorporate a HWC fundraiser with the Relay for Life? I am brainstorming. If I come up with anything, I will let you know. The only thing I did last year was sell the HWC pins for $1 each at our Relay for Life Yard Sale and donate the money back to RFL. Please let me know if you come up with something!

Stephany Edelen
Corydon, IN

I am just setting up a booth at our RFL (April 7-8) and am taking "PRE" orders for the HWC items (and of course anything else they might want) and letting everyone know that the order will not be submitted till 5/1. It will be a fundraiser show and gives me almost 1 month to collect orders. I will also set up at a farmers mkt on saturdays and add all those orders to that show too.

RelayI would try to find out who is in charge of your county for Relay for Life and ask them about setting up at the event itself, depending on when yours is held, or about attending a Captains meeting and present the idea to them. That is what I am going to do and if I don't get an answer from them - you can always contact the Cancer Board in your area. The other way would be to see if you can find out who is in charge of the cancer patients in your area. I live in a small town in Ohio and the Boards, hospitals, etc, are usually really helpful and appreciate the concern.

I was thinking about that the other day as well. We have several Relay for Life events in our area. I am definitley going to contact someone to see what I need to do to set up. If anyone else has any good ideas please post.

Well I contacted my local acs and they said all you need to do is register a team of 8-12 people (50 regist fee) and then we can set the fundraiser up onsite, Ofcourse they don't suppy tables or chairs or even a tent so we'll have to bring that.Thanks for everyone's help and I hope this may help others to support this great cause

1. What is the Hwc/Relay for Life Fundraiser?

The Hwc/Relay for Life Fundraiser is a charitable event organized by Pampered Chef to raise funds for the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life. It involves selling Pampered Chef products and donating a portion of the sales to the cause.

2. How can I participate in the Hwc/Relay for Life Fundraiser?

There are two ways you can participate in the Hwc/Relay for Life Fundraiser. You can either host a Pampered Chef party and donate a percentage of your sales, or you can purchase products directly from a Pampered Chef consultant who is participating in the fundraiser.

3. How much of the proceeds from the Hwc/Relay for Life Fundraiser goes to the American Cancer Society?

Pampered Chef donates 25% of the total sales from the Hwc/Relay for Life Fundraiser to the American Cancer Society. This means that for every $100 in sales, $25 will be donated to the cause.

4. Can I choose which products to purchase for the Hwc/Relay for Life Fundraiser?

Yes, you can choose any Pampered Chef products you want to purchase for the Hwc/Relay for Life Fundraiser. However, please keep in mind that only products with a fundraising symbol are eligible for the fundraiser.

5. Is there a deadline for participating in the Hwc/Relay for Life Fundraiser?

The Hwc/Relay for Life Fundraiser runs from April 1st to June 30th every year. However, you can also host a fundraiser outside of these dates by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
3girls
  • PCSarahjm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg