• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you received your HWC Recipe Card/Note Holder yet?

I'm not so sure. I want both!What a great idea! I was thinking that I didn't need to buy them since I'm also earning them but now...I'm not so sure. I want both!
kcjodih
Gold Member
I completely forgot about this so it was a nice surprise when it arrived yesterday! I'm not sure if I'll use it or not since I don't really display pictures and most of my recipes are on my laptop or from one of our P Chef books but it's still nice to receive something free. I'm going to bring it to my show next week since I'll be seeking May bookings ;)

Anyone else get their's yet?

Hmmm, I don't have mine yet - when did you submit your second show?

I submitted my 2nd show on the 5th and don't have mine yet either! :(

ChefBeckyD said:
Hmmm, I don't have mine yet - when did you submit your second show?

I submitted mine on the 2nd and 4th and got the holder yesterday.

I was really hoping to get this, but it didn't work out for me. Will we be given the chance to purchase one?

Hmm, I don't think so. Sorry but I'm on my way to bed so I'm too tired to go look. I know someone will pipe in and let us know for sure! ;)

You CAN host a show in May and get it though!

kcjodih said:
You CAN host a show in May and get it though!

I am hosting a fundraiser in May. Wil that count, does anyone know?

Yes, as long as the sales are over $550 - that's the guest amount for the host to get the holder.

turtle15 said:
I am hosting a fundraiser in May. Wil that count, does anyone know?

Not with a fundraiser. The only host benefit is the opportunity to use the monthly special deal.

It says in the fine print on the flyer that it is available to hosts of cooking, catalog and wedding showers. It also says that it will not automatically ship so be sure to put the number in if your host earns it.

Oops- I missed that the holder wasn't for FR hosts. That stinks.

I really wished I had earned this. I had two shows but they both rescheduled on me. At least they rescheduled!

That is exciting to hear I wanted to display that at an event I have in april and I didn't think I would be getting it in time. So I will be watching for mine too arrive.

I wonder if that will be something we can purchase when we are allowed to buy our HWC samples next month (I think they let us buy in April).

pamperedharriet said:
I wonder if that will be something we can purchase when we are allowed to buy our HWC samples next month (I think they let us buy in April).
Sorry. The only way we can get it is by earning it in March or by holding a $550 or more cooking, catalog or wedding shower in May.

But at least we CAN earn it again in May. Now, the apron is another story. I want both and we can only earn one and they will not be sold. :cry:

pamperedharriet said:

I haven't seen anything about being able to buy them in April. I hope we can though. I'm earning them, but I would also like a set for 50% off, to give as incentives for A HWC fundraiser I am planning.

ChefBeckyD said:
I haven't seen anything about being able to buy them in April. I hope we can though. I'm earning them, but I would also like a set for 50% off, to give as incentives for A HWC fundraiser I am planning.

What a great idea! I was thinking that I didn't need to buy them since I'm also earning them but now...

What is the Hwc Recipe Card/Note Holder made of?

The Hwc Recipe Card/Note Holder is made of durable, high-quality materials such as bamboo and stainless steel.

How many recipe cards can the Hwc Recipe Card/Note Holder hold?

The Hwc Recipe Card/Note Holder can hold up to 50 standard-sized recipe cards.

Is the Hwc Recipe Card/Note Holder dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Hwc Recipe Card/Note Holder is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean and maintain.

Can the Hwc Recipe Card/Note Holder be used for other purposes besides holding recipe cards?

Yes, the Hwc Recipe Card/Note Holder can also be used to hold notes, photos, and other small items, making it a versatile kitchen accessory.

Does the Hwc Recipe Card/Note Holder come with any recipe cards included?

No, the Hwc Recipe Card/Note Holder does not come with recipe cards included. However, it is compatible with most standard-sized recipe cards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tams
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Tams
  • newchefmommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kaseydee
  • lauriedip