1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: HWC recipe card/note holder

1. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

I completely forgot about this so it was a nice surprise when it arrived yesterday! I'm not sure if I'll use it or not since I don't really display pictures and most of my recipes are on my laptop or from one of our P Chef books but it's still nice to receive something free. I'm going to bring it to my show next week since I'll be seeking May bookings ;)

Anyone else get their's yet?

Mar 17, 2009
  2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Hmmm, I don't have mine yet - when did you submit your second show?

Mar 17, 2009
  3. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

I submitted my 2nd show on the 5th and don't have mine yet either! :(

Mar 17, 2009
  4. kcjodih

I submitted mine on the 2nd and 4th and got the holder yesterday.

Mar 17, 2009
  5. turtle15

turtle15 Member

I was really hoping to get this, but it didn't work out for me. Will we be given the chance to purchase one?

Mar 17, 2009
  6. kcjodih

Hmm, I don't think so. Sorry but I'm on my way to bed so I'm too tired to go look. I know someone will pipe in and let us know for sure! ;)

You CAN host a show in May and get it though!

Mar 17, 2009
  7. turtle15

turtle15 Member

I am hosting a fundraiser in May. Wil that count, does anyone know?

Mar 18, 2009
  8. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

Yes, as long as the sales are over $550 - that's the guest amount for the host to get the holder.

Mar 18, 2009
  9. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

Not with a fundraiser. The only host benefit is the opportunity to use the monthly special deal.

It says in the fine print on the flyer that it is available to hosts of cooking, catalog and wedding showers. It also says that it will not automatically ship so be sure to put the number in if your host earns it.

Mar 18, 2009
  10. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

Oops- I missed that the holder wasn't for FR hosts. That stinks.

Mar 18, 2009
  11. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

I really wished I had earned this. I had two shows but they both rescheduled on me. At least they rescheduled!

Mar 18, 2009
  12. christinaspc

christinaspc Veteran Member Silver Member

That is exciting to hear I wanted to display that at an event I have in april and I didn't think I would be getting it in time. So I will be watching for mine too arrive.

Mar 18, 2009
  13. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

I wonder if that will be something we can purchase when we are allowed to buy our HWC samples next month (I think they let us buy in April).

14. BethCooks4U

Sorry. The only way we can get it is by earning it in March or by holding a $550 or more cooking, catalog or wedding shower in May.

But at least we CAN earn it again in May. Now, the apron is another story. I want both and we can only earn one and they will not be sold. :cry:

Mar 18, 2009
  15. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I haven't seen anything about being able to buy them in April. I hope we can though. I'm earning them, but I would also like a set for 50% off, to give as incentives for A HWC fundraiser I am planning.

Mar 18, 2009
  16. BethCooks4U

What a great idea! I was thinking that I didn't need to buy them since I'm also earning them but now...

Mar 18, 2009
Have something to add?