• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Recipe Cards: May Availability and Quantity Limit

In summary, the conversation was about the importance of effective communication in a team setting. The speakers discussed the impact of poor communication on team dynamics and productivity, and emphasized the need for clear and concise communication to achieve success. They also mentioned the role of active listening and the importance of addressing conflicts in a timely and respectful manner. Overall, the conversation highlighted the crucial role of communication in any team environment.
loreo
Just a quick question- can I order the recipe cards after May? I tried to order them on a supply order last night but it would only let me order one and I need two.

Thanks!

If you have any May shows you haven't submitted yet, you can order a set that way, up through the 15th of June.

The one on Supply Order was at a reduced rate, so that you had the products to show...you were only allowed to purchase one.

Thanks- I have a show that didn't close yesterday as planned. I wanted to change it to a June show but I have two orders for the recipe cards. Oh well...

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, the recipe cards are currently only available in limited quantities for the month of May. However, I would suggest checking back in June as we may have more available at that time. In the meantime, you can also try reaching out to your upline or fellow consultants to see if they have any extra recipe cards that they are willing to share. Thank you for your understanding and happy cooking!

1. Can I order recipe cards after May?

Yes, you can order recipe cards after May. However, the availability and quantity limit may vary depending on the supplier's stock.

2. Why was I only able to order one recipe card on my supply order?

The quantity limit for recipe cards may have been set to one per customer. This is to ensure that there are enough cards available for all customers who wish to order them.

3. Is there a way to order more than one recipe card?

You can try contacting the supplier directly to inquire about ordering more than one recipe card. They may have a bulk order option or be able to increase the quantity limit for your order.

4. Will the recipe cards be available in May?

The availability of the recipe cards in May may depend on the supplier's stock. It is best to check with the supplier for the most up-to-date information.

5. Can I order the recipe cards on my supply order even if I don't need them until later?

It is possible to order the recipe cards on your supply order even if you don't need them until later. However, it is recommended to check the availability and quantity limit for the desired time frame to ensure the cards will be available when needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• straitfan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cat
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • ChefJWarren