• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pre-Order April 1st: Get it Now!

In summary, the April 1st pre-order specials are available at $1 off through our Pampered partner. The stencils and knife set are $4. and the bar board and knife set are $6.8 and 6.63. Hosting your own fundraiser in May will allow you to purchase the cups and squares for 60% off.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
Can we pre-order those April 1st for ourselves?

We can preorder the guest specials at $1 off starting April 1 through our Pampered partner.

Thanks Beth, thats what I thought but then another consultant told me it was different with these, so thought I'd check!

Ok I have yet to use PP so how would I order the guest specials?

Wendyss said:
Ok I have yet to use PP so how would I order the guest specials?
You would first add the products under update product information (PC will send us the info to do that soon) and then do a non-commission order - personal order. You can order 1 each of the guest special. Then exact details on how to do this were described on this forum for the March specials.

We can NOT order these until April 1.

ok silly question....How come we can only order one of each? The guests can order as much as they want so why not us? These would be great to have extras of

smarteez2 said:
How come we can only order one of each? The guests can order as much as they want so why not us? These would be great to have extras of
We are purchasing them as samples at a reduced price. We can order more than one in May as a personal order or if they are for someone else then as an order in that person's name (that makes the sales commissionable!).

According to the PDF document at Consultant's Corner, we can order one of each of the HWC items as write ins on a paperwork/supply order. :)

EF75 Ribbon Decorating Stencils $4.00
EF76 Pink Bar Board & Knife $7.50
EF92 Help Whip Clip $4.00

Can you hear me saying.............DUH!!! Sometimes I am slower that others on the uptake guys!! LOL Thanks for the clarification I feel.........DUH! :p Oh well if I ain't learning something new I must be dead. :D Thanks again.

okay guys, you can order 1 of each as a sample for $1 less than retail beginning April 1. You won't be able to order any on the kit enhancement 40% discount because they are not available until May. But, in May you can place a personal order and get them at your 20%...or 22% discount. That will make the stencils and clips be $4. or $3.90 and the bar board and knife set be $6.8 and 6.63. Don't forget to host your own show or fundraiser and get the squares and cups...especially if you didn't earn them.

Can we host our own fundraiser in May and purchase the cups and squares? I hosted my own last May, and was unable to order the pink quickstir pitcher! I know that we can't get any FPV, or anything like that. Thanks in advance!

Yes, all hosts of fundraisers (including consultants) can purchase the cups and squares for 60% off. Go for it!:)

What products are available for pre-order on April 1st?

The products available for pre-order on April 1st vary depending on the current promotions and new product releases. You can check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

How can I pre-order on April 1st?

To pre-order on April 1st, you can either place an order through your Pampered Chef consultant or directly on our website. Simply select the products you wish to pre-order and follow the checkout process. Please note that pre-orders are subject to availability.

When will I receive my pre-order from April 1st?

The estimated delivery date for pre-orders placed on April 1st will depend on the availability of the products and your location. Your Pampered Chef consultant will be able to provide you with an estimated delivery date once your order has been processed.

Can I cancel or modify my pre-order from April 1st?

If you wish to cancel or modify your pre-order from April 1st, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant as soon as possible. They will be able to assist you with any changes or cancellations before your order is processed.

Is there a limit on the number of products I can pre-order on April 1st?

There is no limit on the number of products you can pre-order on April 1st. However, please keep in mind that pre-orders are subject to availability and some products may sell out quickly. We recommend placing your pre-order as soon as possible to ensure you get the products you want.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kisrae
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
kisrae
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • heat123