• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will We Know About HWC Products?

In summary, the release date for new HWC products varies each year and they are typically announced in the fall. Pre-orders are not available, and the products can only be purchased once they have been officially released. The HWC products are available for purchase online through the Pampered Chef website, and occasional promotions and discounts may be offered. Hosting a Pampered Chef party is also a way to earn free or discounted HWC products.
angelkatey
Any idea when we will know what the HWC products are and pictures of them for people to see?

Have a Blessed Day!

Kathy Edwards
Independent Consultant

I believe they were in one of the newswires already, I just can't recall which one! The one before last maybe?

I'm pretty sure it was the newswire on Sept 1. But, the pictures do not match up with the product names. Did they ever get that straight, which is correct?

I wondered that too. Look on the website all the time but nothing listed yet!

Good...I was starting to think I was crazy! I had posted about it before and no one ever responded! :)

pcchefjane said:
I wondered that too. Look on the website all the time but nothing listed yet!

October HWC items are OUTLET items, so they won't be up until October 1.

1. When will the new HWC products be released?

The release date for new HWC products varies each year, but they are typically announced in the fall. Keep an eye out for updates on our website and social media channels.

2. Can I pre-order the HWC products?

Unfortunately, pre-orders are not available for HWC products. They are only available for purchase once they have been officially released.

3. Will the HWC products be available for purchase online?

Yes, all HWC products are available for purchase online through our website. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to place an order.

4. Are there any special promotions or discounts for HWC products?

We occasionally offer promotions and discounts for HWC products, so be sure to check our website and social media channels for any current offers.

5. Can I host a party to earn free or discounted HWC products?

Yes, hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free and discounted HWC products. Contact your local consultant to schedule a party and learn more about our host rewards program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • alidafrizzell
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • lt1jane