• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where's My HWC Incentive Product? Help!

In summary, there has been no confirmation of anyone receiving their HWC products earned through the incentive. The flyer stated that the products would ship mid-March, but many have not received them yet. Some have contacted HO about their shipment and have not received a response. There have been reports of a 6-pound package being shipped, but it turned out to be catalogs instead of the HWC products. Some consultants are still waiting for their HWC products to arrive in time for upcoming events. There has also been discussion about the apron included in the incentive and trading for different styles. Finally, it has been confirmed that catalogs stop being included in shipments once a consultant promotes to Director.
pcleah
Has anyone gotten their HWC products earned through the incentive? The flyer says products will ship mid march...I haven't gotten mine yet, Anyone?!?!?!!?
Leah:)

Nope. I was wondering about this as well. There's nothing listed in the adjustments area that would be my HWC stuff, so mine hasn't shipped yet. Darn.

Wow, you typed the thought right out of my head! I was wondering when they would show up too!

I was hoping they'd be here before the weekend.....I've got a fundraiser this weekend for a local church, but they do a Relay for Life team and are interested, but one lady wants to SEE the products before they decide if they want to do one, even though I told her it's not limited to just these products.

Guess, I'll just have to call her when I get them in.
Lisa

I've been looking everyday to see if they have been shipped and nothing. I sent HO an e-mail yesterday asking them about it and still no reply.

Waaaahhh! I want it!

I'm just excited to get them. Especially because only a couple of people in my cluster earned them.

pamperedharriet said:
I've been looking everyday to see if they have been shipped and nothing. I sent HO an e-mail yesterday asking them about it and still no reply.

Does anyone EVER respond to your emails? I've sent 3 so far about my PC dollars totals not being correct, and still nothing:(

I show a 6lb package coming to me today throught the adjustments screen... I just recruited a new consultant so it could be the catalogs but I am hoping it is my HWC stuff.

What do you think a 6 lb package would be?? Catalogs or HWC stuff?

I just checked my adjustment area as well, and nothing other than my last show has shipped. Bummer! I really thought they would have sent them out this week! Maybe tomorrow!!!
<<<<<<<<<fingers crossed>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

gilliandanielle said:
I show a 6lb package coming to me today throught the adjustments screen... I just recruited a new consultant so it could be the catalogs but I am hoping it is my HWC stuff.

What do you think a 6 lb package would be?? Catalogs or HWC stuff?
Gillian~

Unfortunately, I just weighed a package of 25 catalogs...................................................

6 Pounds Exactly!!!

BoooHooo!!:mad: :( :( :mad:

Oh, bummer, I thought my 6-lb package was HWC, too! I never thought I'd be disappointed with my free catalogs :D!

I guess I'll have to be patient!

Mary

Bummer! I was hoping that it was my HWC stuff!! It is really good because I have 0 catalogs and 2 more shows this month, but I was really excited about the HWC stuff!

I figured that someone would be wondering this too. I haven't received mine either. I'm bummed b/c I earned it well before the 15th. I would love them to show at an expo I'm involved in this weekend. I don't think I realized it would show in adjustments. Thanks for that info!

I hope mine comes soon I am leaving for vacation next week!!

Heather

amy07 said:
Does anyone EVER respond to your emails? I've sent 3 so far about my PC dollars totals not being correct, and still nothing:(

Sometimes I get responses and sometimes I feel that I am writing to no one.

If I don't get a response in the next day or two I'll call HO.

You were right- I am the proud earner of 6 lbs of catalogs!!

That would be a fun way to order them. "I'll take 20 pounds of catalogs, please. And can you throw in 3 pounds of order forms?"

Ann, did you get your deli ticket yet? Need to do that before you order!!!!!

<giggle>But sir, while I appreciate the catalogs, I would like to know when the shipment of HWC products is coming in so I can get my samples.:D

I just couldn't resist adding that in, Ann! That's what came to mind reading about the ordering.

I want mine too! I can't wait!! I was so excited to get them. Just wish I could have gotten that apron!

Anyone intersted in trading their apron for the old kids apron (the blue one) or the Patriotic Apron?

gilliandanielle said:
You were right- I am the proud earner of 6 lbs of catalogs!!
Hey Gillian, I see that you are one show closer to your goal....congratulations! This brings up a question. Once you make Director do you still get the catalogs when you recruit or does that stop.

I Can't Wait Either!!!

How do you guys find shipments under Product Adjusment? I click on that and go straight to the screen to enter a prod adj....

Catalogs stop when you promote.

pamperedlinda said:
Hey Gillian, I see that you are one show closer to your goal....congratulations! This brings up a question. Once you make Director do you still get the catalogs when you recruit or does that stop.
I am pretty sure that I read that the cattys stop when you make director... I am actually closer than my siggy shows, but I only update it once the show is in my IPT. My recruits have held 2 more shows but they aren't closed yet...I only need one more to hold and the other 2 submitted and I am there, baby!!!!

Yay Gillian! Looks like this will be quite the year for you! New baby, new team... anything else big going to happen for ya? :)

GourmetGirl said:
Yay Gillian! Looks like this will be quite the year for you! New baby, new team... anything else big going to happen for ya? :)
Yes- I am going to earn my first PC trip!! Caribbean- here I come!! (Dragging my nay-sayer DH behind me!)

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/mad0094.gif

He won't be such a nay-sayer when he is relaxing on a cruise ship! You should bet him something... that way when you earn your trip you can not only have earned the trip, but the ability to gloat :)

thats what I call a WIN WIN situation!!!

heather

I figure the "I was wrong" will be my real incentive and the cruise will be a bonus, LOL!

So what products are we getting for free?

Urg the FEd ex lady just left and still no HWC stuff :( I really wanted to show it this weekend.

gilliandanielle said:
I am pretty sure that I read that the cattys stop when you make director... I am actually closer than my siggy shows, but I only update it once the show is in my IPT. My recruits have held 2 more shows but they aren't closed yet...I only need one more to hold and the other 2 submitted and I am there, baby!!!!
You go Girl! I'm so happy for you.

Good news everyone... I just received my HWC stuff today via Fed Ex. Granted I live an hour north of the Home Office, so my stuff comes quickly, but it looks like they have shipped them!

naekelsey said:
How do you guys find shipments under Product Adjusment? I click on that and go straight to the screen to enter a prod adj....
If you go in under product adjustment (like you are going to input one..)
click on Yes, you agree to all the legaleze
Then, click on the link to bring up ALL of your shows
it would be something with your consultant # and a "G" in it too.

Like my kitchen show #110 would show up like 362574K110
My HWC products may look like 362574G111

Mine shipped out on Friday! It just showed up today on that adjustment screen!! Yippee!

Hope those directions make sense!! Let me know if they don't...I am going by memory on all of the steps!

Don't forget to add 01 to the end of the number when you enter it on FedEx.com as your reference number.

YIPEE!!! Mine shipped out on the 23rd...finally.

I got mine today too. I also received the apron.

I got mine today!! YAY!! So cute! I now have SIXTEEN small bowls, which is just a WEE bit extreme...I did NOT get my apron yet, though...I guess it's due to ship in a few weeks, though!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Products and Tips
2 3
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • PamperedChefLayla
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci