• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hwc Products Through Pws Before Qualifying

In summary, the host can order the HWC items online, but they are considered outlet items and they cannot be combined with other orders. The director can order them for the host.
lcrx
Gold Member
I need some help and guidance for how to order HWC items. I had a show this past Thursday and mentioned the HWC items, and several guests wanted to add some to their orders. It wasn't until closing the show that I realized they were online only (I am still new). I told the guests that I would look into how to order and get back to them. Since then, I have done some more research and realize that they cannot be added to a show order since they are considered outlet items. I have been considering getting a PWS, but have not yet qualified (this show will put me much closer), and the PC information says you cannot collect individual orders from a PWS before you are qualified. I was wondering if this pertained to HWC items as well?

I would be willing to go ahead and get a PWS so the guests can order these items (although I'm sad that my host won't get the benefits). I would also be willing to tell the guests about ordering them online, but I would hate to lose the benefits myself as I am still trying to qualify. Any advice/answers/experience would be greatly appreciated!

Don't fret! I was telling people I was new for the first 2 years! :)

If you are able to qualify; then get a website right away! You can always combine all the orders togther, to save the guests on shipping and send it to the host's home and have her take care of getting payments from the guests. Maybe it wouldn't be too much for you to add a little something to the host's order in P3 for the HWC items. Worst comes to worst, maybe you can order off of your director's PWS.

I ordered some of the items for myself, and it did ask for a host's info, so I'm wondering if it CAN count towards the host's party...?

I thought that might be the case and tried to do a sample order as well. I saw where it asked for the host info, but when I clicked the ? by it, they were asking for host number in order to get a past host discount. I didn't go further because I wasn't actually ready to place an order.

AJPratt said:
Don't fret! I was telling people I was new for the first 2 years! :)QUOTE]

Thanks - I think I will be doing the same as well :)

Thank you also for the suggestion. I am planning to speak with my director tomorrow in order to see if I can order them through her website.

Good luck! Yep... play the "I'm new" card as long as you like!

1. What is a PWS?

A PWS stands for Personal Website. It is the website that Pampered Chef consultants use to sell products and manage their business.

2. Can I purchase Hwc products through a PWS before qualifying as a consultant?

Yes, you can purchase Hwc products through a PWS even before qualifying as a consultant. You can simply sign up for a PWS account and start shopping.

3. Are there any benefits to purchasing Hwc products through a PWS before qualifying?

Yes, there are several benefits to purchasing Hwc products through a PWS before qualifying. You can take advantage of consultant discounts, access to exclusive products, and the ability to earn commission on your purchases.

4. Can I still earn commission on my purchases if I buy Hwc products through a PWS before qualifying?

Yes, as long as you have a PWS account, you can earn commission on your Hwc product purchases. This is one of the benefits of purchasing through a PWS before qualifying as a consultant.

5. How do I sign up for a PWS account?

To sign up for a PWS account, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or sign up directly on the Pampered Chef website. Once you have an account, you can start shopping for Hwc products and managing your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Monica9498
  • kncmurray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
allisonserna
  • chefsteph07