• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiting for Pink Products: Frustrated and Confused

In summary, all of the HWC products have not arrived yet. There is a possibility that they are behind, but the wait is worth it.
Kelly8
i still have yet to receive my pink products! Has everyone gotten theirs by now? I submitted my last show on the 15th so I figure it will take a little while, but this kinda scares me. Then I tried searching for the order under product adjustment, but there are only two "orders" there with a G in them, and they are for early February so those would've been my SAT and Director Pkg. Both shows have shipped out, so they are legit. I guess I'll have to call HO and find out what's going on, but I'll give it a little while if someone else is still waiting-maybe they're behind?

Kelly - I submitted my 2nd show on the 14th, and got mine on Saturday.

Ok, maybe I'll have a box on my step when I get home from work! Thanks!

Oh - and I never had anything in the product adjustment box until after it was delivered.

I submitted my 2nd show on the 15th and had a declined card which I resolved on the 16th or 17th and mine haven't been delivered yet nor do I have a G in adjustment status. Here's hoping they get here soon!

My 2nd show was delivered to the host today..so here's hoping i have 3 boxes today instead of the other 2 i'm expecting :D

Ok, feel much better knowing that others are sharing my misery-hahah! Just not having a "G" order scared me a little knowing others on here have looked up their orders that way.

I too submitted on the 15th and have no HWC products yet. The 2nd show is to be delivered today, so I'm hoping MY box is with it!

I was getting worried too, but it finally showed up on the adjustment screen today and should be delivered on Thurs!

No worries! My mom's 2nd show was on the 15th and we were getting worried, but her HWC products will be delivered tomorrow :)

For those of you who received your HWC products; did they show up under the adjustment tracking or did they just show up at your door? I submitted my two shows on the 15th, they were delivered to the hosts on Saturday, but I haven't gotten my HWC and don't see anything on the tracking info on PC. Patience is not my strong point! Thanks.

I submitted my 2nd show on the 14th, and it didn't show on the adjustment screen until today. Maybe check again tomorrow?

Still no products, and no adjustment status either!

My two boxes arrived, but no HWC box.
Mr. Fed Ex Man,
Please, oh please. Bring them tomorrow.

I called HO yesterday. I submitted my 2nd show on the 14th and still nothing on the adjustment screen. She assured me that I had earned it and that it was packed but not shipped yet. I guess I'll just keep waiting with you all!

Mine too! I submitted #2 on the 15th and nothing yet. I think Harriet had asked HO as well with a 15th submit and she was told hers would be delivered tomorrow, Wednesday. So I have my fingers crossed. Oh and no G either showing up anywhere.

I submitted my #2 on the 15th, too. I just checked now and saw that I have the "G" number in my status. I just checked FedEx and it should be here tomorrow! Yeah! :)

My HD got hers on Saturday after she submitted two shows on the 15th. Hopefully mine will be coming any day now...

I hope mine comes too! I submitted my 2nd show on the 15th and got it yesterday! I can't wait to see them... I did see them at Spring Launch but didn't want to touch the glasses for fear of breaking them!

Yay! I finally have a "g!" Now just gotta wait...hopefully today or tomorrow then!

Kelly8 said:
Yay! I finally have a "g!" Now just gotta wait...hopefully today or tomorrow then!

me too. yay!

Mine is finally showing as shipped the 18th! However when I verified it on the FedEx site, it shows shipped on the 23rd! I'll get it on the 25th! So excited!

Mine just arrived! Now I'm trying to decide if I should keep things in their packaging or open them up! :D And sadly, 2 of my glasses have scratches on them. :(

babywings76 said:
Mine just arrived! Now I'm trying to decide if I should keep things in their packaging or open them up! :D And sadly, 2 of my glasses have scratches on them. :(

Submit a product adjustment immediately! Sorry but that is unacceptable in my book! Who wants to purchase something that is scratched??

pcchefjane said:
Mine is finally showing as shipped the 18th! However when I verified it on the FedEx site, it shows shipped on the 23rd! I'll get it on the 25th! So excited!

Can you remind me how to track it? I know I go in to product adjustment right? Then I forgot from there.

1. What are "Pink Products" and why are they taking so long to arrive?

"Pink Products" refer to a selection of kitchen tools and gadgets that are part of our annual Breast Cancer Awareness campaign. These products are designed to raise funds and awareness for breast cancer research and support. Due to high demand and production timelines, these products may take longer to arrive compared to our regular product line.

2. How can I track the status of my Pink Product order?

Once your order has been placed, you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number. You can use this tracking number on our website or through the shipping carrier's website to monitor the status of your order. If you have any further questions or concerns, our customer service team will be happy to assist you.

3. Can I still purchase Pink Products after the campaign has ended?

Unfortunately, Pink Products are only available during our annual Breast Cancer Awareness campaign. We encourage customers to purchase these products during the campaign to support the cause and ensure availability. However, some Pink Products may still be available for purchase on our website while supplies last.

4. Can I return or exchange Pink Products?

Yes, our standard return and exchange policy applies to Pink Products. However, please note that a portion of the proceeds from these products goes towards breast cancer research and support, so we encourage customers to keep their purchases in support of the cause.

5. How can I get involved with the Breast Cancer Awareness campaign?

We appreciate your interest in supporting the cause! You can get involved by purchasing Pink Products, hosting a fundraiser party, or making a direct donation to our chosen breast cancer research and support organizations. You can also spread awareness by sharing our campaign on social media and with friends and family. Together, we can make a difference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lacychef
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
legacypc46
Replies
Views
cdnmom