• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hwc Products on Our Website?

In summary, the return policy for HWC products on the website allows for a full refund or exchange within 45 days of purchase, as long as the item is in its original packaging and unused. All HWC products on the website are dishwasher safe and can be purchased with a gift card. Free standard shipping is offered for orders over $75, with additional charges for expedited or international shipping. Orders can also be tracked through the website by logging into your account or receiving a tracking number via email.
KennethandTiffany
Does anyone know how the HWC products are going to be promoted when guests go the website to order? Will there be a special menu for those or a screen that comes up before they finalize their order?

I wish I knew, since I have gotten many guests inquirying the same thing.

Customers can see and order the HWC specials under Guest Special where they place orders.

Thanks!
Lisa

1. What is the return policy for HWC products on your website?

The return policy for HWC products on our website is that you can return any item within 45 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. The item must be in its original packaging and in new, unused condition.

2. Are all HWC products on your website dishwasher safe?

Yes, all HWC products on our website are dishwasher safe unless otherwise stated in the product description. We recommend hand washing certain delicate items for optimal longevity.

3. Can I purchase HWC products on your website with a gift card?

Yes, you can use a gift card to purchase HWC products on our website. Simply enter the gift card code at checkout to apply the balance to your purchase.

4. Do you offer free shipping for HWC products on your website?

Yes, we offer free standard shipping for all HWC products on our website with a minimum purchase of $75. Additional shipping charges may apply for expedited or international shipping.

5. Can I track my HWC order on your website?

Yes, you can track your HWC order on our website by logging into your account and viewing your order history. You will also receive a tracking number via email once your order has shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jerri dorr
  • cwinter474
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • PamperedChefLayla
  • Products and Tips
Replies