• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What HWC products are available for October '12?

In summary, the October offerings from Pink Box are disappointing. They need to come up with something new for the month of October.
esavvymom
Staff member
So, they are down to just TWO Pink items for this year's October HWC?

wow. At least the grocery bags are nice! But not something I'll be pushing at shows. They make good host gifts though. :D

Not impressed with the brush either. The logo washes off and the handle comes off :thumbdown:

If you can't offer more variety, why bother?

chefsteph07 said:
If you can't offer more variety, why bother?
That's what I thought!
Although I think people are "pinked" out.

This October's offerings are PATHETIC! I'll just be offering regular fund raiser shows.

I'm not surprised they pulled the gloves. They were probably the original stock from a few years ago. They quickly got holes in them back then. Sitting in a warehouse probably made the holes appear even more quickly. I keep forgetting that we have these things for Oct. I'm not putting them in my host packets. I really wish PC would switch over to HWC in Oct. or do something completely different. I agree that people are "pinked out."

They really need to think outside the Pink Box on this!! The bags are awful (had them, they ripped!) and the gloves were even worse (the cute white/dotted part ripped right off!!). The scrub brush is probably my favorite of all 3, but I did have mine fall apart (handle came off), hubby Gorilla Glued it back together for me! ;-) No one wants junk like that - it's the kind of stuff that ends up with Clearance tags on it with dust covering it in the check-out aisle at Bed, Bath, and Beyond!!

I am with all of the above. They need to come up with something new for the month of October. Give something for customers and consultants to look forward to.

Have and loved all spring pink products, perhaps it would be more effective to have the products repeated for Oct. From a marketing point as a consultant use the approach if you missed in spring here's your chance before they are gone. When a product works why develop/buy different ones for fall, maybe add a new one for those who have the spring offering but maintain a certain quality. I do not have any of the October pink product and what I'm reading here will definately have me thinking twice. Concerns me because I have a group who support this particular promo as Breast Cancer is their charity of choice.

I agree.. I loved the may products.. Why not just bring those back? A lot of people really loved the pink classic scraper that you could only get for spending $60. It would be great to offer it as a item to purchase now.

The pink and black glove and pot holders are terrible!! I used the glove thinking it would work and I burned my hand! So thin and cheap. I'm throwing them out. I don't want to push a terrible product on a customer.

atpchef said:
The pink and black glove and pot holders are terrible!! I used the glove thinking it would work and I burned my hand! So thin and cheap. I'm throwing them out. I don't want to push a terrible product on a customer.

Agreed. It was too thin.

I have someone that wants to order a pink product on a show. can they order on a show?

yes they can

Is there a flyer somewhere on the website w/these so I can make copies for a show?

I hope the scrub thing isn't too bad. I had someone buy 2 today! :-/I wish they had repeated the products from May; that would have been nice!

1. What are the new products for October '12?

The new products for October '12 include a pumpkin-shaped stoneware dish, a fall-themed silicone spatula, a maple leaf-shaped cookie cutter, a harvest party mix seasoning blend, and a pumpkin-shaped cookie press.

2. Are these products available for purchase now?

Yes, all of the October '12 HWC products are currently available for purchase on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Can I use these products for any type of cooking or baking?

Yes, these products are designed to be versatile and can be used for a variety of cooking and baking tasks. The pumpkin-shaped stoneware dish is great for roasting vegetables or baking casseroles, while the cookie cutter and press are perfect for making festive cookies. The spatula can be used for mixing, scraping, and spreading, and the seasoning blend can be used in a variety of recipes.

4. Are these products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the October '12 HWC products are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing the stoneware dish to preserve its quality.

5. Do these products come with any recipes or instructions?

Yes, each product comes with a recipe or instruction card to help you get started. You can also find more recipes and tips on our website or by consulting with a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• topchef.heather
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • kzuley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Careyann
  • kncmurray