1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser HWC Product Cards

1. Crystal Patton

Crystal Patton Advanced Member

OK ladies & gents, I have a HWC show on the 22nd and I got an idea from here to have cards in front of my display products with a cool statement on each of them. I can't find the post I got the idea from so whom-ever it was THANK YOU!!!!!:thumbup::sing:

But ... I kinda ... got carried away. Tee-hee.:balloon:

I attached my listing for you guys to use also. Keep in mind I'm not taking ALL of these products, like I said I REALLY got carried away.

Anywho, I hope you guys can benefit from the last hour or two of goofing off.

PS If you have idea's or suggestions for the ones I had writers block on, please share!

Attached Files:

2. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

This looks great. Are you printing these on cards?

3. Crystal Patton

No, I plan on hand-writing them, unless I can figure out HOW to print them. I'll probably end up only using a few of them, not all. I just had such a great time thinking them up. LOL

4. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Awesome job Crystal! Thanks! What a great and fun idea!

5. Crystal Patton

Your welcome. :blushing: It all started here, YOU guys rock, I just waste most of my kids nap time playing on-line. :rolleyes:

6. BlessedWifeMommy

Just thinking... I know it is dangerous! What about having these on cards and pass a couple out to each guest, and have them read them out loud when you use that tool?

It reminded me of that call I was listening to yesterday. One of the things that the guests want to know is how do the products benefit them. Maybe this would be one of the ways to highlight the uses for the guests.

7. Crystal Patton

Ooooooh - you are GOOD!!

See I just knew you guys would add to it in such a great way!!!

8. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

You two are good.....gotta say Holly that your advice is always great....how I would love to observe you in action! lol

9. BlessedWifeMommy

Thanks that is a great complement. I really am looking forward to the days when I have a team under me and I can train and coach others! Just have to find the right people.

Have something to add?