• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC Show: Creative Cards for Product Displays!

Thanks that is a great complement. I really am looking forward to the days when I have a team under me and I can train and coach others! Just have to find the right people.
Crystal Patton
OK ladies & gents, I have a HWC show on the 22nd and I got an idea from here to have cards in front of my display products with a cool statement on each of them. I can't find the post I got the idea from so whom-ever it was THANK YOU!!!!!:thumbup::sing:

But ... I kinda ... got carried away. Tee-hee.:balloon:

I attached my listing for you guys to use also. Keep in mind I'm not taking ALL of these products, like I said I REALLY got carried away.

Anywho, I hope you guys can benefit from the last hour or two of goofing off.

PS If you have idea's or suggestions for the ones I had writers block on, please share!

Attachments

• Breakdown Cards.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 423
This looks great. Are you printing these on cards?

BlessedWifeMommy said:
This looks great. Are you printing these on cards?

No, I plan on hand-writing them, unless I can figure out HOW to print them. I'll probably end up only using a few of them, not all. I just had such a great time thinking them up. LOL

Awesome job Crystal! Thanks! What a great and fun idea!

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Awesome job Crystal! Thanks! What a great and fun idea!

Your welcome. :blushing: It all started here, YOU guys rock, I just waste most of my kids nap time playing on-line. :rolleyes:

Just thinking... I know it is dangerous! What about having these on cards and pass a couple out to each guest, and have them read them out loud when you use that tool?

It reminded me of that call I was listening to yesterday. One of the things that the guests want to know is how do the products benefit them. Maybe this would be one of the ways to highlight the uses for the guests.

BlessedWifeMommy said:
Just thinking... I know it is dangerous! What about having these on cards and pass a couple out to each guest, and have them read them out loud when you use that tool?

It reminded me of that call I was listening to yesterday. One of the things that the guests want to know is how do the products benefit them. Maybe this would be one of the ways to highlight the uses for the guests.

Ooooooh - you are GOOD!!

See I just knew you guys would add to it in such a great way!!!

You two are good.....gotta say Holly that your advice is always great....how I would love to observe you in action! lol

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
You two are good.....gotta say Holly that your advice is always great....how I would love to observe you in action! lol

Thanks that is a great complement. I really am looking forward to the days when I have a team under me and I can train and coach others! Just have to find the right people.

1. What is the purpose of the "Creative Cards for Product Displays" show?

The purpose of the "Creative Cards for Product Displays" show is to educate and inspire consultants on how to create eye-catching and professional displays for their Pampered Chef products. This can help increase sales and attract more customers.

2. Who will be leading the "Creative Cards for Product Displays" show?

The "Creative Cards for Product Displays" show will be led by a seasoned Pampered Chef consultant who has experience in creating successful product displays. They will provide tips, tricks, and ideas for showcasing products in a visually appealing way.

3. Will there be hands-on activities during the "Creative Cards for Product Displays" show?

Yes, there will be hands-on activities during the "Creative Cards for Product Displays" show. Consultants will have the opportunity to create their own product displays using the techniques and materials provided. This will allow for a more interactive and engaging learning experience.

4. What materials will be needed for the hands-on activities?

All necessary materials for the hands-on activities will be provided during the "Creative Cards for Product Displays" show. This includes cardstock, markers, scissors, and other crafting supplies. Consultants are also welcome to bring their own materials if they prefer.

5. How can I apply the techniques learned in the "Creative Cards for Product Displays" show to my own business?

The techniques learned in the "Creative Cards for Product Displays" show can be easily applied to your own business. The show will provide step-by-step instructions and examples for creating effective product displays, which can then be customized to fit your own brand and product line. You can also incorporate these techniques into your party presentations and social media posts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jessica Miller
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies