• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC and Cancer Society: Questions Answered

In summary, the HWC fundraiser show is only allowed for the Chairperson's order, or as a Past Host Booking Benefit. You can add the past host's, but how do you add an order for the chairperson?
krhodes74
Good Morning/Afternoon Ladies and Fellas, I have a question about the procees of the HWC stuff. Is it only the host and guest specials for the month of May that $1 goes to the Cancer society or is it $1 of every sale during the Month of May for anything that goes as well?

Just the pink stuff. The only to donate more is to hold a HWC fundraiser show.

$1 from each HWC item sold goes to ACS. If you have a fund-raiser, then 10-15% of total sales ALSO goes to ACS. Hope that helps:)

Yes that is what I needed. Thank You. If we didn't earn the bowls and cups can we buy them yet?

We can't buy them unless we host our own show (that's how i plan to get them)

You can only buy them if you host a show yourself.

How is the 10%-15% donated? Is this something that we have to do?

The Pampered Chef Home Office sends the check to the organization, and you provide the address normally. I read that with Help Whip Cancer shows all you need to do is make that the organization, and PC will get it to them. Hope this helps!

Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

I was just wanting to know my sister is having a party on the 23rd we will not close until the first of may so if anyone wants the pink stuff can i put it on the april show?

It would have to be a May show and then the host specials and guest specials would be for may not april

You can only put it on the April show if you date the show for May and offer only May host and guest specials.

Or you could split the show and maybe use any orders that come in after the show to create a catelog show for her dated for May. Add any preorders for pink stuff to that.

To do a Help Whip Cancer Fundraiser, all you have to do is fill in the host/chairperson contact info, choose Fundraiser as the show type. Then click the HELP WHIP CANCER check box that is under the show date and show number info on the show screen.

God that sounds confusing. Hope it helps.

So if I am hosting the fund raiser for the ACS, then I just put in their name? I wont need addys, phone #s etc.... TIA Ginger

Am I correct?

Last edited:
Thank you for any info on this subject

For clarifications sake...If you are using Pampered Partner, when you hit the add button for a show, choose fundraiser as the type. YOU MUST HAVE A MAY DATE ON THE SHOW! When the main screen comes up, there is a a box just under the show information that says HELP WHIP CANCER. Just check that box. This will assure that the 10% OR 15% of the sales will be donated to the ACS. Also, you can select a host. (I call them sponsors for the following reasons). For that host to get the Cups & Squares, you simply DO NOT PUT IN A HOST ORDER but you put it in as a guest order. They will NOT get anything else. They WILL NOT GET A PHD# even.
Now the donation amount will depend on the amount of sales. 10% for any show under $600. 15% for any show $600 or over.
That's how that works. This is how you do it so you do not need addy's, phone#s etc.

Last edited:
What about the past host?I have an HWC Fundraiser coming up that was booked off of a March show. Will the past host be able to get the cups/squares, too?

Diane

I'm missing it...If you add it as a guest order, it comes up as "The monthly host special is only allowed for the Chairperson's order, or as a Past Host Booking Benefit". I was able to add the past host's, but how do I add an order for the chairperson?

TIA,
Diane

Just got it - there's a "chairperson" box you need to click on when you enter the first and last name of the guest.

Last edited:
Do the guset order thing thenUse the chairperson's name from the Contact list. There is a little box that will appear just to the right of the name on the order screen that says chairperson just above the "Find Contacts" button.

Just found it. Thanks! (Can you tell I haven't done many fundraisers?)

Diane

I think it's it's great that you are!Last year I did 4 and we raised over $2300. Unofficially. Because we no longer have the Round-up area to work with. I coordinated with 4 different businesses and manged to raise $700 plus via Pampered Chef fundraisers.
We raised $1600 more through raffles, my commission and yes, through Round-up. I strip these off the orders, yes my customers know I am doing this, and in Mid-June I wrote a check to ACS directly and sent it to them.
I wish it could be done via Pampered Chef.
But it got there. So, great luck to you and don't go insane!

Thank youCongratulations, John - how awesome!!!!

I actually did do an HWC fundraiser last year, but the chairperson decided to make it a kitchen show. She's my cousin, and is a stage IV breast cancer survivor (when she was diagnosed in 2004, she was 34 years old and had a 15month daughter and 6 week old son. She has undergone a double mastectomy and chemo. She's in remission right now and is doing wonderfully!). She kept the benefits and donated 15% of the sales to ACS. I donated 10% as well. The show total was $1964.03. There were a couple of catalog shows booked off of hers that netted another couple hundred dollars for the ACS. This year it is going to be sent in as a fundraiser, though, and we're hoping to hit over $3000. We're having it at a local coffee shop (last year, too), owned by my aunt, and my aunt donates the money from the drink sales.

Thanks again:D ,

Diane

There has to be a contact with phone #'s and adresses to ship the show to and to also, mail the check to. If you are doing a Help Whip Cancer fundraiser yourself, then you'd check the box that says "Consultant as Host." Then choose fundraiser as the show type and when you do that there will be a check box that pops up under the show date and number info that will say "HELP WHIP CANCER" just check the box and then The Pampered Chef will mail the check to ACS themselves. No work for you.

For a normal fundraiser the check will go to the same address as the show.

ie: ABC Daycare hosts a fundraiser show with Jane Doe as the host. The contact info would read as follows:
ABC Daycare
Jane Doe
123 Any Street
Any town, STATE ZIP
123-456-7890 Phone #

You must include contact info in the host order box. The only difference between a normal host and a fundraiser chairperson is the host receives a FREE shopping spree and the contact receives a check made out to the organization with his/her name as the chairperson.

Hope I helped!

Thank You all soooooooooo much!!!:D :D :D

Ginger:cool:

When you go to add show, put it as a fund-raiser. Then, on your show screen, check the HWC box under the date, and put your name & address in the host info screen.
That's if you're the one hosting the HWC fund-raiser! Products will ship to you, and the donation will automatically be given to ACS.
Hope that isn't confusing!:)

1. What is HWC?

HWC stands for "Help Whip Cancer," which is Pampered Chef's annual fundraising campaign to support breast cancer awareness and research.

2. How does Pampered Chef support the Cancer Society?

Pampered Chef donates a portion of the sales from designated HWC products to the American Cancer Society. In addition, consultants and customers can also make direct donations to the cause.

3. Can I host a HWC fundraiser party?

Yes, absolutely! Pampered Chef encourages hosts to turn their parties into HWC fundraising events by donating a portion of their party sales to the cause.

4. How much has Pampered Chef raised for the Cancer Society through HWC?

Since 2000, Pampered Chef and its consultants and customers have raised over $13 million for breast cancer research and awareness through HWC.

5. Are there any additional resources available to learn more about HWC and the Cancer Society?

Yes, you can visit the HWC website (www.helpwhipcancer.com) for more information about the campaign, the products supporting it, and the impact of the donations on breast cancer research and support programs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • maestraMichelle
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
Replies
Views
Wildfire