• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unable to Pre-Order Hwc Items? Troubleshoot with Our Product Download Guide!

In summary, "Unable to Pre-Order Hwc Items" means that the item you are trying to pre-order is currently not available for pre-order, possibly due to high demand or limited stock. There could be various reasons for being unable to pre-order, such as the item being out of stock, pre-orders being closed, or technical difficulties with the pre-order system. If troubleshooting is needed, we suggest referring to the Product Download Guide. Bulk pre-orders for Hwc items are not allowed to ensure fairness for all customers. The availability of pre-orders for Hwc items is subject to change and is dependent on stock and demand. We recommend checking back regularly for updates.
heat123
Silver Member
Can anyone else not order these? I did a product-program download twice and still cannot order the guest items EF76 and EF 92!??? Do we need to manually input them?

thanks!

Heather,

I'm in Canada so I don't know if it's the same but I had to manually input each of the guest specials before I could order them. I did it earlier this afternoon and it took me forever to figure out. I downloaded the darn update 3 times LOL

I didn't have a problem. I did the update and placed my order as a supply order. All three items were there.

I'm with you Heather. I couldn't find them on my supply order form as well... even after updating! I would love to hear what has to be done! Thanks!

Download the product listGo to update at the top of PP
and click on Update product list

You should be able to order all three of the May pink items.
EF75 EF76 EF92

Debbie

Many thanks Debbie! It works now!

I had to shut down my pc first and restart it and (whoalla) sp? they appeared on the list!

What does "Unable to Pre-Order Hwc Items" mean?

"Unable to Pre-Order Hwc Items" means that the item you are trying to pre-order is currently not available for pre-order. This could be due to high demand or limited stock.

Why am I unable to pre-order Hwc items?

There could be a few reasons for this. It could be that the item is currently out of stock and not available for pre-order. It could also be that pre-orders for this item have closed. Additionally, there may be technical difficulties with the pre-order system.

How can I troubleshoot issues with pre-ordering Hwc items?

If you are experiencing issues with pre-ordering Hwc items, we recommend checking our Product Download Guide for troubleshooting steps. This guide can help identify any potential technical issues and provide solutions.

Can I pre-order Hwc items in bulk?

Unfortunately, pre-orders for Hwc items are limited to a certain quantity per customer. This is to ensure that all customers have a fair chance at purchasing these items.

When will I be able to pre-order Hwc items again?

The availability of pre-orders for Hwc items varies and is dependent on stock and demand. We recommend checking back regularly for updates on when pre-orders will be available again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
laurichef
  • kisrae
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
kisrae
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies