• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find $2.50 Pins (15 for $2.50)?

In summary, the pins mentioned at the cluster meeting can be ordered in packs of 15 for $2.50. They are available on PamperedPartner under supply orders and are numbered #4287 on paperwork orders. HWC stands for Help Whip Cancer, a promotion in May that generates donations for the American and Canadian Cancer Society. Handouts explaining breast cancer early detection and education can be ordered from the ACS by calling 1-800-595-0595. These pins are larger and more detailed than previous years, with a pink ribbon wrapping around a stainless steel whisk. They can be ordered through PamperedPartner and paid for with a PC debit or credit card.
TinasKitchen
I was told at my cluster meeting that we could order these pins 15 for $2.50.. but where can I get them? I dont recall them saying exactly where.

Thank you

I can't locate my latest addition of Kitchen Consultant News, but I believe they are not available for purchase until April 1. They will probably be on the supply order form when you do an update on Pampered Partner.

They're #4287 on paperwork orders. You can find them on PamperedPartner under supply orders.

What does HWC mean?

Help Whip Cancer.

It's a promotion every May that generates donations to the American (and Canadian) Cancer Society.

You can find the flyers on CC.

jenniferlynne said:
I can't locate my latest addition of Kitchen Consultant News, but I believe they are not available for purchase until April 1. They will probably be on the supply order form when you do an update on Pampered Partner.
March 1, actually, while supplies last.You can also order handouts explaining breast cancer early detection and education for your customers from the ACS. Call 1-800-595-0595 and you can request up to 4 packages of 25 flyers each. You'll be asked to complete a brief survey about breast cancer awareness. The lady who answered the phone when I called was slightly amused by some of my answers. :D BTW - men can also have breast cancer. :eek: Of the 41,500 people who will die from breast cancer this year, nearly 500 of them will be men.

TinasKitchen said:
I was told at my cluster meeting that we could order these pins 15 for $2.50.. but where can I get them? I dont recall them saying exactly where.

Thank you

They are on PP supply order...we got our packs today, they are very cute!

Cool!I'm glad we can order them now. I know we can't order the clips, bar board and the stencils until April 1, I just assumed the pins were probably that way too. Thanks for letting us know!

Thank you but...i have another question. We can order our supplies thru Pampered Partner? I didnt know that (first SS month for me).. so instead of sending in my supply order sheet, I can send it directly thru P.P. and get it quicker? hmm sounds great! can someone tell me how to do it so I dont screw it up.

Thank you,
Tina

Absolutely! PP is one of the best home business programs out there.

Go up to the menu and choose Non-Commission Orders and choose (from the pop-up menu) what type of order you wish to place.

Yes!It is so easy. Just click on the Non-Commission Orders button on the bar at the top. Then select "Add New Order", then coose "Supply Order". Then the rest of it is pretty much like placing a show order. Only difference is, you can only pay by PC debit or credit card.

Mine came today. They are larger and more detailed than I expected.

Does anyone know - do they look the same as the pins we ordered last year?

Lee Anne

The pins are sooo cute, pink ribbon with the stainless steel whisk through the ribbon. They are big, about 3/4 in to an inch from top to bottom.

Thank youI placed my order last night for my pins and some extras! :)

chef_leeanne said:
Does anyone know - do they look the same as the pins we ordered last year?

Lee Anne
A little late with the answer, but this year's are larger and slightly different. Last year, the whisk was one end of the pink ribbon, this year the ribbon wraps the whisk. It is about 3/16" or a quarter inch larger.

1. Where can I purchase the $2.50 pins for Pampered Chef products?

The $2.50 pins for Pampered Chef products can be found on the company's official website, as well as through independent consultants who sell the products.

2. Are the $2.50 pins only sold in packs of 15?

Yes, the $2.50 pins are only sold in packs of 15. This is the standard quantity for the pins and cannot be purchased individually.

3. Can I find the $2.50 pins in physical stores?

No, the $2.50 pins are only available for purchase through Pampered Chef's website or through independent consultants. They are not sold in physical stores.

4. Are the $2.50 pins available for international shipping?

Yes, the $2.50 pins can be shipped internationally. However, shipping fees may vary depending on the location.

5. How long do the $2.50 pins typically last?

The $2.50 pins are durable and can last for multiple uses. However, the lifespan may vary depending on how often they are used and the type of materials they are used on.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
  • britishchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
michellefedi
Replies
Views
naekelsey