• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC Pins: Availability Updates for 2021

Thanks!Yes, this is the last year they are offering them. I have a few extras that I will be able to sell.
Veevahchef
Silver Member
Does anyone know if they have HWC pins available this year? I can't find them on the website!

#4287 on the Supply order. 15 for $2.50

I actually tried to order some of these with my March 31 supply order. I finally got the box today (after I received someone else's order on Monday) and the pins weren't included. I am currently on the phone with home office trying to figure out why they weren't there. Although they show up as an item in P3, they seem to think they are either unavailable or that you have to earn them. Regardless, I was charged the $2.50 for the ones I did order. We'll see what they have to say about them once I get off hold. I'll keep you updated....speaking of which, couldn't they pep up the hold music! I'm falling asleep over here!

Just got of the phone with HO. They are going to have to investigate further, which is too bad! I was hoping to start enticing people into booking parties in May with them this weekend. I hope they still have some!

I ordered some not too long ago, maybe a month ago. Mine shipped fine and I am just at consultant level and my sales are not much to brag about so I highly doubt they are something you need to earn. Maybe they are just in high demand as people are ordering their supplies too?

Does anyone know which pins these are? Are they the old ones with the whisk or the pink ribbon with the chef's hat. Thanks.

These are a pink ribbon with a whisk, the handle of which is through the loop of the ribbon.

raebates said:
These are a pink ribbon with a whisk, the handle of which is through the loop of the ribbon.

Thanks, Rae. I still have some of those left from years ago. I was hoping that the pin would be the one from last year--got lots of raves and people asking for them this year.

I order 60 of them. I am going to give them to the guests that wear pink at all my may shows. It took me forever to find them...

I give them to guests who purchase two or more pink items.

Anyone want to share ?? I will pay and pay shipping? I wanted 30 and created my order Friday night and went to submit tonight and they are GONE!!

allergycooker said:
Anyone want to share ?? I will pay and pay shipping? I wanted 30 and created my order Friday night and went to submit tonight and they are GONE!!

I have lots of them. Most of mine are the originals (ribbon shaped with whisk as one side of the ribbon). $5 including shipping for 30.

Did I hear this is the last year they are offering them?

Anyone else willing to share? I need about 30 also..

What are HWC pins and why are they important?

HWC (Holiday and Winter Celebration) pins are special collectible pins that are given out to Pampered Chef consultants during the holiday season. They are a symbol of recognition for their hard work and dedication to the company.

When will the HWC pins be available for purchase?

The HWC pins will be available for purchase starting October 1st, 2021.

How do I purchase HWC pins?

You can purchase HWC pins through your Pampered Chef consultant or through the Pampered Chef website.

How many HWC pins can I purchase?

Each consultant is limited to purchasing 5 HWC pins per year. This ensures that there are enough pins for all consultants who want to purchase them.

Will there be any new or limited edition HWC pins available?

Yes, there will be a new limited edition HWC pin available for purchase this year. It will be revealed closer to the release date on October 1st, 2021.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda Rutko
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • pamperedlinda