• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC Pins?

Veevahchef

Director
Silver Member
Sep 28, 2005
Does anyone know if they have HWC pins available this year? I can't find them on the website!

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
#4287 on the Supply order. 15 for $2.50

Feb 9, 2010
I actually tried to order some of these with my March 31 supply order. I finally got the box today (after I received someone else's order on Monday) and the pins weren't included. I am currently on the phone with home office trying to figure out why they weren't there. Although they show up as an item in P3, they seem to think they are either unavailable or that you have to earn them. Regardless, I was charged the $2.50 for the ones I did order. We'll see what they have to say about them once I get off hold. I'll keep you updated.

...speaking of which, couldn't they pep up the hold music! I'm falling asleep over here!

Feb 9, 2010
Just got of the phone with HO. They are going to have to investigate further, which is too bad! I was hoping to start enticing people into booking parties in May with them this weekend. I hope they still have some!

ChefCat

Jan 29, 2010
I ordered some not too long ago, maybe a month ago. Mine shipped fine and I am just at consultant level and my sales are not much to brag about so I highly doubt they are something you need to earn. Maybe they are just in high demand as people are ordering their supplies too?

pamperedharriet

Legacy Member
Jul 21, 2005
Does anyone know which pins these are? Are they the old ones with the whisk or the pink ribbon with the chef's hat. Thanks.

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
These are a pink ribbon with a whisk, the handle of which is through the loop of the ribbon.

pamperedharriet

Legacy Member
Jul 21, 2005
These are a pink ribbon with a whisk, the handle of which is through the loop of the ribbon.

Thanks, Rae. I still have some of those left from years ago. I was hoping that the pin would be the one from last year--got lots of raves and people asking for them this year.

MHPampered

Oct 24, 2009
I order 60 of them. I am going to give them to the guests that wear pink at all my may shows. It took me forever to find them...

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
I give them to guests who purchase two or more pink items.

allergycooker

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2010
Anyone want to share ?? I will pay and pay shipping? I wanted 30 and created my order Friday night and went to submit tonight and they are GONE!!

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
Anyone want to share ?? I will pay and pay shipping? I wanted 30 and created my order Friday night and went to submit tonight and they are GONE!!

I have lots of them. Most of mine are the originals (ribbon shaped with whisk as one side of the ribbon). $5 including shipping for 30.

gailz2

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2007
Did I hear this is the last year they are offering them?

chefmoseley

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2008
Anyone else willing to share? I need about 30 also..

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Tad
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
csnteacher
Replies
Views