• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Selling 15 HWC Pins - $2 Each + Del. Confirm

In summary, the purpose of selling 15 HWC Pins for $2 each is to promote and raise funds for the Help Whip Cancer (HWC) campaign, which supports breast cancer research and education. To confirm the delivery of the HWC Pins, you can track the shipment or contact customer service. The price for each pin is set at $2 to make it affordable for customers while still generating funds. You can sell more than 15 pins, but the minimum requirement is 15 to support the campaign. The proceeds from selling HWC Pins are donated to the American Cancer Society for breast cancer research and education.
chefkeri
I have about 15 HWC pins w/ pink ribbon & silver whipper. Would sell as lot or you can have as many as you want. Looking for $2 ea. I will mail first class w/ del. confirm so it will cost approx $1 per piece. If you want whole lot, I will be happy to quote price; for as fast as you want to get it. Thanks

Are these the ones that are normally on the supply order that are like $2.50 for 15 or something different??? If they are something different, I'd be interested in seeing a picture if you have one...Just wondering :)

I pm'd you :D

What is the purpose of selling 15 HWC Pins for $2 each?

The purpose of selling 15 HWC Pins for $2 each is to promote and raise funds for the Help Whip Cancer (HWC) campaign. This campaign supports breast cancer research and education.

How do I confirm the delivery of the HWC Pins?

To confirm the delivery of the HWC Pins, you can either track the shipment through the provided tracking number or contact our customer service team for assistance.

Why is the price for each HWC Pin set at $2?

The price for each HWC Pin is set at $2 as it is a reasonable and affordable amount for customers to purchase, while still generating funds for the HWC campaign.

Can I sell more than 15 HWC Pins?

Yes, you can sell more than 15 HWC Pins. However, the minimum requirement is to sell at least 15 in order to support the HWC campaign.

Are the proceeds from selling HWC Pins donated to a specific organization?

Yes, the proceeds from selling HWC Pins are donated to the American Cancer Society, specifically for breast cancer research and education initiatives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Carol Waggoner
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
  • chefsteph07
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chefjpeak
  • Candi_f