1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser HWC PINK TEAM Order Form

1. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

Here's the form I'm using for my HWC Pink Team this year. Feel free to use it yourself.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 14, 2009
    Apr 14, 2009
  2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Hey Linda!

I like this - and think I'll use it...but you might want to offer Dessert plates, instead of Desert plates!;)

(no one likes a dry & sandy sweet treat!)

Apr 14, 2009
  3. pamperedlinda

oops! thanks Becky!......that's actually one word that I try not to spell incorrectly too

The attached version is now corrected.

Apr 14, 2009
  4. maassl

maassl Guest

It looks good. How are you using this with only 50 cent shipping?

Apr 14, 2009
  5. pamperedlinda

for every 10 orders I submit them as one order. if I don't get 10 orders, I contribute the rest.

Apr 14, 2009
  6. candiejayne

candiejayne Veteran Member

thanks, i love it!

Apr 14, 2009
  7. nicki25

nicki25 Advanced Member Silver Member

great form. thanks so much for sharing!!

Apr 14, 2009
  8. jross93

jross93 Member

Why are you submitting every ten orders together? Would it not be more beneficial to submit everything so there is a higher subtotal - therefore having the higher % donated to ACS? I haven't worked the numbers yet, but it would seem that way to me...just wondering your thoughts on this. (This is my first HWC)

Thanks for sharing the order form. I really like it and would like to use it as well.

Jen

Apr 14, 2009
  9. pamperedlinda

I submit the 10 HWC as one order on a show - I submit a lot of orders together for the show. The reason I do it this way is that it helps cover the $4.25 s/h plus tax ($4.54 for my area). I do not believe in putting a ton of items together as one order on a show and only charging one s/h - that is not fair to HO and it causes s/h to go up.

last year when I did this I submitted a fundraiser show that was 90% comprised of HWC items and was almost $1000. I pretty much put each "order sheet" in as an "ordering guest" (under the name of the person who gathered the orders for me - so that I can sort it easier). If someone also decides to order from the catalog they will pay their own shipping charges on that order.

Hope that makes more sense to you.

Any additional change that's left-over goes to RUFTH. I am not making a profit.

Apr 14, 2009
  10. jross93

jross93 Member

Thanks for the reply. That makes sense...!!! When I read your original post, I understood it as you were submitting every ten orders as their own show - not as one order on the same show! My bad! Thank you for explaining it to me!:blushing:
    Jen

Apr 14, 2009
  11. Jess_K

Jess_K Member

how does this work with orders from out of state or your area? Do you try to make the host whoever has the most orders from guests in their area?

Apr 15, 2009
  12. Thanks so much....I was just going to try to do this myself.

Apr 15, 2009
Have something to add?