• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a HWC Pink Paisley Apron? I'm Willing to Buy!

That is what I thought..thank you.There were a couple folks who were talking about if we submit a fundraiser it doesn't count towards our...It doesn't. You can only do a fundraiser if it's for a cooking, catalog or bridal show.
ldynred7
I would love a HWC apron but my second show just canceled! :mad: I am willing to pay cash for a HWC apron!

Thank you

Me too!! I got one but want one for my host. Maybe there are many who would like to sell?? Don't want to steal your chances ldynred7! :)

I won't be able to pull it off either..so I am setting up a fundraiser for my relay for life team..then I can get it that way..as long as we hit the $550 in sales.

There is still plenty of time to earn it on your own!

chefheidi2003 said:
I won't be able to pull it off either..so I am setting up a fundraiser for my relay for life team..then I can get it that way..as long as we hit the $550 in sales.

You can't get the apron on a fundraiser. It's only available to cooking, catalog and bridal shows.

And you guys! :rolleyes: It's only April 7th. Call your contacts and at least put together a catalog show. You still have 8 days.

I'm doing 2 catalog shows. My dentist office is wanting to place some orders. My mom wants to get some stuff. I'm getting my mother her Mother's Day gift. I'm calling friends and seeing if they were wanting to get their MD gifts. I sent out the Mother's Day email and got one order. I'm also buying some cash and carry items for an upcoming booth, and if I don't sell them, I'll use them for gifts at shows or something.I'm telling myself what I tell all my hosts--tell everyone about it, send out an e-mail, see if anyone needs a gift. You'd be amazed at how quickly just a few orders adds up and you've got a show!These just need to be a show, so the $150 does it! Much easier than getting $550 in May!!!

BethCooks4U said:
You can't get the apron on a fundraiser. It's only available to cooking, catalog and bridal shows.

And you guys! :rolleyes: It's only April 7th. Call your contacts and at least put together a catalog show. You still have 8 days.

I knew that..sorry..I forgot to mention..I am setting it up as a cooking show..and giving my commission..and the free product..that way my team and relay benefits more.

Sorry..thank you for pointing that out..

BethCooks4U said:

Now that's just silly. So you host a HWC Fundraiser in May, but you don't get the apron to commemorate it?

NooraK said:
Now that's just silly. So you host a HWC Fundraiser in May, but you don't get the apron to commemorate it?

I agree and have sent an email to HO with my opinion.

It's only April 7th!
Why not get on the phone and book some more shows!?!?

OMG people! With the Trifle bowl special, sell 5 bowls and add $5 more worth of stuff and there's a show!I'm sure you can sell 10 Trifle Bowls in the next week to get your apron, don't you?

I just sent out an email to EVERYONE..mentioning the trifle bowl..also offered that if they place an order with me by Monday..wanted to give myself some extra time..that I would give them a free gift..it will be Season's Best..but I would love if someone would give me a free cookbook

I have been making phone calls trying to get a show or orders to make a show but still no luck. I have even offered 10% off entire purchase and still no bites.

I sold four trifle bowls at a show last night; one customer ordered three.

5 Trifle bowls and 5 Season's Bests equals a catalog show. With 8 days and this amazing special, this is totally doable :) :)

iteachurkid said:
5 Trifle bowls and 5 Season's Bests equals a catalog show. With 8 days and this amazing special, this is totally doable :) :)

Good Point

I should know this..but I don't..a Consultant as Host show would count as one of our 2 right?

Yes. A show is a show, regardless of who hosts it!

I gathered a few orders to make a $150 catalog party. And I had a host that did a party on the last few days of March and wanted April specials. She closed it right out. Other than that, my first party is not until next week after the 15th.

DebbieJ said:
OMG people! With the Trifle bowl special, sell 5 bowls and add $5 more worth of stuff and there's a show!

I'm sure you can sell 10 Trifle Bowls in the next week to get your apron, don't you?

5 bowls and 5 season's best!

NooraK said:
Yes. A show is a show, regardless of who hosts it!

That is what I thought..thank you.

There were a couple folks who were talking about if we submit a fundraiser it doesn't count towards our two shows to get the apron - it does - for consultants.
In the month of May, when the hosts are trying to "earn" it, fundraiser hosts aren't able to get an apron, which I agree, is pretty ridiculous if they're hosting a HWC show.

frozenchef said:
There were a couple folks who were talking about if we submit a fundraiser it doesn't count towards our two shows to get the apron - it does - for consultants.
In the month of May, when the hosts are trying to "earn" it, fundraiser hosts aren't able to get an apron, which I agree, is pretty ridiculous if they're hosting a HWC show.
If you're talking about the discussion about this on this thread, she stated that she would get it on her fundraiser if she didn't earn it with 2 shows and I pointed out that the coordinator of a fundraiser does not get the apron no matter what the sales. We weren't talking about as consultant but as host. You are correct that if one of your 2 shows is a fundraiser it does count for the consultant promotion.

I think HO is missing the boat with this one. The host that would want and would DESERVE the apron the most is the one that gave up her host benefits for a cause. And even if she didn't want it, wouldn't it make a great thing to use as an incentive for the highest seller?!

chefheidi2003 said:
I just sent out an email to EVERYONE..mentioning the trifle bowl..also offered that if they place an order with me by Monday..wanted to give myself some extra time..that I would give them a free gift..it will be Season's Best..but I would love if someone would give me a free cookbook

I think I am going to pull this off..I had a show last night..and she wants to close this weekend..and my email worked..I got a few orders from it..but it is almost enough for a show..there are a few things that my mom needs..so she said that she will order if I need her to. WOOHOO!

chefheidi2003 said:
I think I am going to pull this off..I had a show last night..and she wants to close this weekend..and my email worked..I got a few orders from it..but it is almost enough for a show..there are a few things that my mom needs..so she said that she will order if I need her to. WOOHOO!

One big tip, don't let your hosts decide when to cloes their shows! If you had a show last night, then get it closed within 2-3 days!

ldynred7 said:
I have been making phone calls trying to get a show or orders to make a show but still no luck. I have even offered 10% off entire purchase and still no bites.

Me either... No one is interested :(

such is life... I'll get it next time. Having a hard time booking shows. Small town/rural area... trying to get out of my circle and having a hard time.

I have last year's HWC apron if someone wants to make me an offer!

wadesgirl said:
One big tip, don't let your hosts decide when to cloes their shows! If you had a show last night, then get it closed within 2-3 days!

really..I usually give them a week..and I told her that I wanted to close that weekend and she said ok..so really I decided..she just agreed to it.

chefheidi2003 said:
really..I usually give them a week..and I told her that I wanted to close that weekend and she said ok..so really I decided..she just agreed to it.

There's no point in holding it open a week. Your customers are waiting for their products. Plus the chances that they will get more orders within a week vs a couple days is pretty low. I always close my shows with in 2-3 days of the party.

wadesgirl said:
There's no point in holding it open a week. Your customers are waiting for their products. Plus the chances that they will get more orders within a week vs a couple days is pretty low. I always close my shows with in 2-3 days of the party.

I am closing two shows today that were from the 5th and 6th.

One was at $380 when I left the party....and will be closing at over $600 (she got the last order that tipped her over $600 last night)
The other was at $550, and she now has $730 in orders - she was going to close on Friday, but called me Friday to say that she had a couple more orders to get over the weekend and could she close this week?

If I'd closed those shows within a day or two, I would have been out almost $500 more in sales. It's really not about the timing so much as it is about host coaching. My hosts all want to get to at least the $500 level, and most make it beyond that...but I do let them have time after their party to collect those outside orders if they need to. Some close in a day or two, but some take an extra week. We do decide at the show, and I will announce the closing date to those there, so that they know, and it isn't a surprise to anyone.

wadesgirl said:

Thank you.. i will keep that in mind..that is why I love this site. I need to learn how to take better control of my business. I usually give my hosts too much control

I just submitted 2 shows..so I will be getting my apron. WOOHOO..that makes me happy..it is SO CUTE!

Congratulations! Submitting my second show tonight for my apron as well!

Does anyone know if this is the same apron as last year? For some reason it looks different to me and I earned them both but haven't received this year's yet.

kcjodih said:
Does anyone know if this is the same apron as last year? For some reason it looks different to me and I earned them both but haven't received this year's yet.

VERY similar - last years was floral, and this years is paisley.

It is different, more pink and softer too!

i can't believe i missed this thread earlier in the week. i just saw it today and sent an email to my customers (not a long list b/c i have only done 4 shows), so we'll see what happens. I haven't had any responses yet, but hopefully I will get something.

Just sumbitted 2 shows, my boss came through at the last minute with a $150 order! I love Pink.

I just got my apron today!

Hoping I get mine soon, I had two parties submitted very early and nothing yet:cry:!

ok, now i am frustrated...... i was trying to get a show together and so far only have one order for one bowl. i sold her on the fact that she would have low shipping costs.... what to do.

Maybe tomorrow will bring you more orders. As long as you submit 2 shows by tomorrow night you will be fine.

i submitted one on the first, so i am just trying to get to the $150 mark on one.... i guess that helps, just praying i can get to the $150 mark on it.

Woohoo, I'm just waiting for a call from my sister with a cc number, and I'm submitting two shows - one with 6 Trifle Bowls sold to 4 people (plus, an individual order through my website for 2 more TBs!). The first show is a cooking show from this past Saturday. The second is from my daily messages about my goal to sell 10 TBs on Facebook!! I was actually hoping to sell 5, so it would count as a show (plus my sister's order for a cookbook), so I actually exceeded my true goal.

This will be the first incentive I've earned in a LONG time. Now to get two shows submitted before 5/15, to earn the really cool incentive.

Sent in my 2nd show last night...on my second show I was the host and the show total was over $550. Do you think I will get an apron for submitting 2 shows and another one for hosting a show over 550???

vgibsonrn said:
Sent in my 2nd show last night...on my second show I was the host and the show total was over $550. Do you think I will get an apron for submitting 2 shows and another one for hosting a show over 550???

The Host incentive is for MAY. Consultants get theirs a month earlier.

how long it did it take those of you who got the apron, to get it? I submitted my 2nd show on the 14th. It is not showing up on cc yet.
On a side note. I only sold 1 trifle bowl this month... 3 shows 1 bowl! and it was to a host.
I had the bowl decorated as a gift... with little tools inside, a season's best, and a kitchen towel.. looking pretty.. pictures of all the things that you can do with the bowl... no takers. I was shocked! too many people said that they already had some type of a trifle bowl... not as nice as ours, but good enough.
Did anyone else sell a lot of them?
Oh well. I had three great shows and got the apron that I sooo wanted.

I took my apron out of the bag yesterday for my show and the seam on one of the pocket is ripped :( ... Didn't notice it until the host pointed it out to me .

pattikake said:
I took my apron out of the bag yesterday for my show and the seam on one of the pocket is ripped :( ... Didn't notice it until the host pointed it out to me .

Do an adjustment. They'll send you a new one. Last year mine had the pocket on crooked and they replaced it quickly.

I wonder how much longer until I get mine I submitted my second show on the 14th...but haven't seen anything come yet or even show up on CC.

<h2>1. How can I purchase a HWC Pink Paisley Apron?</h2><p>To purchase a HWC Pink Paisley Apron, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website. Our aprons are also available for purchase at our cooking shows and parties.</p><h2>2. How much does a HWC Pink Paisley Apron cost?</h2><p>The cost of a HWC Pink Paisley Apron varies depending on your location and the current promotions available. Please contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for pricing information.</p><h2>3. Can I buy a HWC Pink Paisley Apron even if I'm not hosting a party?</h2><p>Yes, you can still purchase a HWC Pink Paisley Apron even if you are not hosting a party. You can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to make a purchase.</p><h2>4. Are there any other designs available for HWC aprons?</h2><p>Yes, we have a variety of designs available for our HWC aprons. You can view all of our apron designs on our website or at our cooking shows and parties.</p><h2>5. Can I get a refund if my party is canceled and I already purchased a HWC Pink Paisley Apron?</h2><p>Yes, if your party is canceled and you have already purchased a HWC Pink Paisley Apron, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for a refund or exchange. Please note that all refunds and exchanges are subject to our return policy.</p>

1. How can I purchase a HWC Pink Paisley Apron?

To purchase a HWC Pink Paisley Apron, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website. Our aprons are also available for purchase at our cooking shows and parties.

2. How much does a HWC Pink Paisley Apron cost?

The cost of a HWC Pink Paisley Apron varies depending on your location and the current promotions available. Please contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for pricing information.

3. Can I buy a HWC Pink Paisley Apron even if I'm not hosting a party?

Yes, you can still purchase a HWC Pink Paisley Apron even if you are not hosting a party. You can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to make a purchase.

4. Are there any other designs available for HWC aprons?

Yes, we have a variety of designs available for our HWC aprons. You can view all of our apron designs on our website or at our cooking shows and parties.

5. Can I get a refund if my party is canceled and I already purchased a HWC Pink Paisley Apron?

Yes, if your party is canceled and you have already purchased a HWC Pink Paisley Apron, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for a refund or exchange. Please note that all refunds and exchanges are subject to our return policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• fallonp321
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
frozenchef
Replies
Views
KayPT
  • smarbon
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies