• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the HWC Pink Kitchen Brush available in the new CN?

In summary, the Hwc Pink Kitchen Brush is a versatile and durable kitchen tool made of silicone bristles and a plastic handle. It is safe to use on non-stick cookware and can be used for both wet and dry ingredients. Cleaning the brush is easy and it is covered by a one-year warranty.
Jenni32874
I am looking for a couple of the HWC Pink Kitchen Brushes from May 2008. I love mine and would like to have some extras, and I have a customer that would like one if I can get a hold of any. Let me know if you have an extra one that you are not going to use.

Jennifer

I have one to sell...it is NIP. I will sell it for the cost I paid (I have to look that up yet...it was the one I got as a sample) plus shipping.
Amy

Does anyone else have one of the HWC Pink Kitchen Brushes from May 2008 that you are not going to use? I now have some other people wanting me to find one for them. Thanks!

Y'all don't forget HO is running the HWC promotion in October since it's the actual Breast Cancer Awareness month.

I did not know they were doing that in October.

Yes, it will be for online orders only.

Yes, but do we know what products will be available yet? Is it in the new CN?
Deb

, thank you for your interest in the HWC Pink Kitchen Brush. Unfortunately, it is not currently available in the new CN. However, I do have a few extra brushes from May 2008 that I would be happy to send your way. Please send me a private message with your contact information and I will get them shipped out to you. Thank you for supporting Pampered Chef!

What is the Hwc Pink Kitchen Brush made of?

The Hwc Pink Kitchen Brush is made of durable silicone bristles and a sturdy plastic handle.

Is the Hwc Pink Kitchen Brush safe for non-stick cookware?

Yes, the silicone bristles on the Hwc Pink Kitchen Brush are gentle enough to use on non-stick cookware without scratching or damaging the surface.

Can the Hwc Pink Kitchen Brush be used for both wet and dry ingredients?

Yes, the Hwc Pink Kitchen Brush is versatile and can be used for both wet and dry ingredients. The silicone bristles are heat-resistant and can withstand high temperatures, making it suitable for basting and brushing sauces, oils, and marinades onto food.

How do I clean the Hwc Pink Kitchen Brush?

The Hwc Pink Kitchen Brush can be easily cleaned by hand with warm soapy water or in the dishwasher. It is also recommended to periodically soak the brush in a mixture of water and vinegar to remove any lingering odors or stains.

Is the Hwc Pink Kitchen Brush covered by a warranty?

Yes, the Hwc Pink Kitchen Brush is covered by a one-year warranty. If you encounter any issues with the brush within the first year, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jillzpampchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefcharity
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
Replies